Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

2003 McNabb Leaf Limited Prime Threads Patch /25

Heyas everyone. I have a question for all of you and would really appreciate some good feedback on it. I have an oppertunity to buy a 2003 McNabb Leaf Limited Prime Threads Patch /25 card. I don't have a picture but I have been told that it is a 3 color patch with 6 color breaks (blk/wht/blk/grn/blk/wht). I am interested in buying this card but I don't know where to start with an offer to the person that is selling it. Any and all comments, suggestions or what have ya would be appreciated on this matter at hand. Thanks in advance and have yourselves a safe one as always. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    See Oregonweim's Items on eBay

I would check ebay for pricing comparison (to see if any comporable have sold, prime or base #'d/100). Barring that, considering beckett gives it a high end of $50 for the prime ($20/base w/2.5 mult) for me $30 would be a good starting point.

See ugi802002's Items on eBay

Yea i would agree with oregonweim with around 30, but check ebay, i know a lot of people dont like lookin on ebay, but it just gives u an idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

I was thinking around that area but was not to sure. You know how it is, don't want to throw out a number that would insult the other guy and don't want to throw out a number that you really don't want to go with. hehe. Thanks for all of your help and we will see how it goes. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

QUOTE"Yea i would agree with oregonweim with around 30, but check ebay, i know a lot of people dont like lookin on ebay, but it just gives u an idea."

Beckett has finally given in at least.....

Find out everything you want to know about sports cards on eBay – all in one place! Beckett's industry-standard card identification and pricing analysis provides you with an easy-to-use reference.

Cumulative auction results for every card actively traded on eBay
    Current and historical card pricing
    Accurate card descriptions
    And much more!

For a limited time it's free so start now!