Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Damn redemptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cwh25's Items on eBay

Damn redemptions

Sent in a Derrick Mason 2003 Topps Record Breakers auto BV $30, and got a Derrick Mason 2003 Topps auto BV $20. 3 of the 6 redemptions I've sent into topps so far have come back a different card than I was supposed to get. Hope I actually get my Lee Suggs auto from them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

Dang, did you contact them about it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

not yet, just got it about an hour ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would contact them about it.. It says right on there that if they dont have the card that they will send you a card of equal or greater value right on there.. NOT LESS

Jay

SCF Rewards
    Country

Called Topps and they said they would send me something complimentary to make up for the value difference. Also found out that my Lee Suggs Topps Class Marks redemption is being substituted. I'm really starting to hate redemptions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, after calling topps, I decided to call Fleer to find out about my redemption for a Fleer Authentix auto of Willis McGahee , and they are subbing that one too. Atleast they gave a couple of options, which is more than Topps did. I'm getting a Chad Johnson E-X Rookie auto. That's a pretty good deal, I think.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fairchildiii's Items on eBay

Heck ya. WIll the Johnson be up for trade?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually got the Chad Johnson E-X from fleer. For some reason I had my doubts that it would actually show up. As for topps, my complimentary package anded up being 2 packs of topps football, woohoo. Guess that's better than nothing.