Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 04 Ultra ?????

See rentalmom's Items on eBay

04 Ultra ?????

If the Lucky 13 Rookie cards are limited to /500 then wouldn't the Gold Medallion ones be harder to pull and less in production than that? I saw the Platinum Medalion cards are #/13 so by that I am guessing that the Gold Medallion versions are less than 500 made.

Am I correct in this thinking? What do you think the print run on the Gold Medalion ones would be? (Best guess of corse)

Thanks

Jim

ANYONE?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mattinglypfan's Items on eBay

The Lucky 13 rcs are Gold Medallion cards. They are all die cut like the Gold Medallions and are seeded at a impossible ratio.

THEN WHY DO THE 2 I HAVE SAY GOLD MEDALION ON THE BACK AND NOT #'D? ALSO, THERE ARE ONES ON EBAY THAT ARE GOLD MEDALION ONES AND NOT NUMBERED BUT THE PLATINUM MEDALION ONES ARE #/13 AND THE REGS ARE #/500?

SCF Rewards
    Country

email fleer or call cs Jim... Its the only thing I can suggest

BANNED

Country

i think maybe just the first 13 draft picks gold are numberd and the rest arent and the 1st 13 platinum are numberd out of 13 and the rest ae numberd out of 66

There are only 13 cards in the lucky 13 set, hence the name.

I will e-mail Fleer and see what I can find out. It says on the back of the pack that all of the lucky 13 regs are #/500

I saw 1 platinum and it was #/13