Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

600+ Vintage Cards 1961-1980 MT-NRMT $300

Hello again everyone. I would like to thank Tim, for the great conversation on how I should break this down. I am going to break it down into smaller pieces. For Instance I have over 660 Cards from 1961-1980 with the majority being 1973-1978. These are beautiful cards with nearly 2/3 being Nrmt-Mnt. Cards were taken care of over the years. I mean Sharp Corners and great clarity. Overall Book value is $3500-$4000. Only looking for $300.00 if I deliver it with 300 miles of Atlanta or $320 shipped via UPS & insured. The majority of this collection is Rookies or Stars with multiples of both. Most of the Stars are 2nd/3rd year cards and League Leader/ type cards. Includes Clemente, Ruth, Cobb, Brett, etc.

thanks
    will listen to all offers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Sports Odyssey- I may have interest, but I will want you to PM a detailed list of cards and conditions. Also as I have a lot of feebdack on the site and you have none, you would have to send first.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tommy251's Items on eBay

What 1973 Topps cards do you have?