Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Any Eric Chavez fans ?

SCF Rewards

Exclamation Any Eric Chavez fans ?

Just got a '04 SP GU Patch Edition Premium Patches Eric Chavez #'d 50/50 in the mail. It's a sweet 3 Color Patch (Yellow, Green, Yellow again and Grey).

LMK, Dave :fro:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like a cool card. I have a 01 Fleer Showcase Sweet Sigs Bobby Abreu autograph wall card $15 if you are interested, I could get you a list of stuff to even the deal up.

LMK,

Ross

SCF Rewards

sweet card, i'd trade for it.....lmk if ive got anything you like

SCF Rewards

Ross - I may be interested in that. PLMK what else you have of the guys listed in my signature.

Bravesfan - Same. LMK if there's anything you have of the guys listed in my sig or any nicer cards.

Thanks again, Dave. :fro:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dave,

I don't think I have anything else of your players. I may be able to pick up some nice daigle stuff at a show I'm going to in Roseville on Saturday. Also I may be able to find Giguere or Derrek Lee auto. Do you want to hold onto that Chavez and wait for me to even up the deal? LMK as I'm willing to reserve the Abreu auto for you.

Thanks,

Ross

SCF Rewards

Ross - Yeah. I could hold it. There hasn't been much in the way of anything thrown my way (offer wise) that's really been eye catching. If you see ANY Northcutt stuff, that'd be the stuff I'd be most interested in.

Dave :fro: