Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

See 2001_honda_accord's Items on eBay

2003-04 SP Authentic Basketball Set 1-189 w/Auto RC's and more

I decided to quit trying to complete this set. So I'm putting it up for auction. 7 cards are missing to complete this set. Only missing 1 auto to complete the set and 6 other cards. There are over $1000 worth of auto's in this collection. Carmelo AUTO ($350), Darko AUTO ($80), Bosh AUTO ($80), Wade AUTO ($100), Howard AUTO ($20), Walton AUTO($20) and over 30 other Auto rookies are there. This is up for auction on the bay with NO RESERVE!!!

Here's the Link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

or you can just click on my ebay id to the left of my post

Ebay ID: 2001_honda_accord

Any questions? E=mail me at [email protected]. Thanks.

See 2001_honda_accord's Items on eBay

Slowly reaching the 5 day mark. Keep the bids coming guys. Over $1000 worth of Auto's and #'d Rookies and Superstars in this set. Thanks.