Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 50 cc for Junk Wax

Blog Entries
    Country
    See janeliddell's Items on eBay

50 cc for Junk Wax

I know it isn't much, but it must be worth a few packs of some god-awful 80's/90's wax you can't even give away anymore. Make an offer...

So I can't trade for wax. NM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can't sell or trade loose packs on SCF...

SCF Rewards
    Country

well then explain why mike does

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

^^haha, cause he owns this joint!!^^

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^haha, cause he owns this joint!!^^

well i know but i dont think he should be able to break his own rules but whatever

Blog Entries
    Country
    See janeliddell's Items on eBay

Well that is lame.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well i know but i dont think he should be able to break his own rules but whatever

Only SCF sponsors can sell loose packs, like Tony. They support SCF and make money at the same time. In Mike's case, he can do whatever he wants because he's the owner. The only reason regular members/staff can't sell packs is because they can rip others off, regardless of how long or how much feedback they have. If Tony were to do it (He never would though) then that would ruin CBTB's rep, and if Mike were to do it then the entire reputation of SCF wouldn't be ruined.

But it's the rules to protect all members.

Volunteer

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Diego Padres Green Bay Packers Chicago Blackhawks
    See Comatoad's Items on eBay LinkedIn COMC Cards For Sale

8. Pack and box sales on SCF. Pack/box sales by members is not allowed. Factory sealed hobby boxes may be traded by members. SCF paid sponsors (advertisers) are permitted to sell hobby boxes on here as long as they have paid for a current ad package and agree to donate boxes to SCF.

In accordance, packs cannot be traded of SCF. This is due to possible issues with pack searching.

Also, group breaks can only be conducted by SCF staff/Sponsors. Group breaks are defined as any break where members buy in to get some of the cards from a break conducted by one person. This also means you cannot use the site in anyway to contact members about off-site group breaks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See waffle_zone's Items on eBay

So, you are saying I can trade unopened Hobby Boxes? That is something I might do....