Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

Talking Whats your Best Replacement you ever gotten!

i have never gotten 1 figured someone has gotten like an Ap auto from a dan marino replacement!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mine was a long time ago. I pulled a B Sanders auto patch xx/24 from 2001 LCM. Waited a year and nada, so I contacted them and they said to email a list. I was more into Baseball then . sent them the list of players like Babe Ruth Joe D Nolan Ryan etc etc . I week later I got a package, in it was a Lou Geherig jersey xxx/125 Babe Ruth Bat xx/25 Nolan Ryan auto xx/10 and a Box of Elite where I pulled a Piazza/and forget player duel patch xx/25 and a couple other high dollar cards, total on all was over 1.500 was pretty happy, Gone are the days of good CS
    phil

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tclan5's Items on eBay

Pulled a Dale Jr Auto redemption back in 2001. Took over 2 years to recieve so they sent a Dale Jr race-used firesuit along with the auto. Both came in screw down for better protection. Really hate redemptions. Brett

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spenceman3's Items on eBay

You guys are lucky, I've always gotten scrubs :(

Country
    Atlanta Braves Carolina Panthers

Nothing but scrubs for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fallenangel83_de's Items on eBay

my first and only redemption so far was a Matt Ryan auto.

Country

i for one would rather have a GOOD Marino auto over adrian peterson autos

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

well if anyone rembers the lj auto patch #ed 15 i pulled- problem was it wasn`t freaking auto`ed!!!! so they sent me 2 $8 cards and a $12 card so i flipped out on them and i got a steve slaton 2 color spa bv $120 out of it. i was happy but shouldn`t have had to go through all i did to get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

off subject: but how do u get another redemption...cuz i havent gotten mines for 2 years and i want to email them but idk what to say and yhow. lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Dallas Stars Dallas Cowboys Florida Gators
    See Mrp08tl's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I busted a case of 07 Exquisite about a year ago - all cards but 1 were dinged. Mailed them all back.

- I recieved all the Exquisite cards back
    - A handful of singles (Ryan, McFadden, Mendenhall double GU's -forgot which product)
    - Box of premier
    - and some other stuff

they really took care of me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast