Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travisbryantjmu's Items on eBay

Upper Deck 08-09 Base Hobby box ?

So at one of the local stores there is a hobby box for $50 that says 3 GU memborlia on average and 1 auto on average per box. The box has MJ on the front 16 packs per box and 20 cards per box (chance of getting some rare kobe autos I think)

so now onto my question, I searched the net and couldn't find any reviews about this product or find it for sale anywhere so I wasn't sure if $50 was steep or if that was the going rate and I should pick it up. So I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this product and if that is a good price or I should pass on this product and just buy stuff I like/look at another brand for a hobby box

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

So at one of the local stores there is a hobby box for $50 that says 3 GU memborlia on average and 1 auto on average per box. The box has MJ on the front 16 packs per box and 20 cards per box (chance of getting some rare kobe autos I think)

so now onto my question, I searched the net and couldn't find any reviews about this product or find it for sale anywhere so I wasn't sure if $50 was steep or if that was the going rate and I should pick it up. So I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this product and if that is a good price or I should pass on this product and just buy stuff I like/look at another brand for a hobby box

i'm sure you can get is slightly cheaper on-line, but it's nice to supports your local stores once in awhile to.....the price isn't bad at all....as for what you'll find in the box if you buy it, just don't expect very much......the 3 game used are very simple looking and same with the auto (sticker auto :P).....but you can always get lucky :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^oh yea I have no problem paying a little extra to support the local shop, but don't want to get a product for example that is $50 that I could get for $20 online, thats just being stupid with your money:).

The shop had two of them left today and I picked one up, I'll post what I got in my break in the break thread and might pick the other one up..not sure, I'll see the response from my first break!

thank you very much for the response!

SCF Rewards
    Country

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...95#post6041195

is what I got from the first box - if you've seen other boxes taht were opened italy, please let me know how I did in comparison/if its worth the mojo to go grab that last box haha

thanks again for the help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

you did about average on your box......the dual gu you pulled was pretty nice though