Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

the Whitey Ford ball is a good 1980's version of his sig

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See primo808*123's Items on eBay

guys he claims he could'nt find the COA so the sale was cancelled by me. Real or not, I am not touching this situation cuz I think the trust factor is totally gone and now he says he cant find it which is even dumber imo..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smart of you to cancel the sale, no need to waste money on a questionable auto. Just FYI, PSA/DNA is no longer doing "auction house" LOAs any more. These LOA's would usually cover a large lot of items, and fraudulent sellers were copying them and using them to sell fakes.

Here's a link to PSA's release about the cancellation of Auction LOA's:

http://www.psadna.com/articles/artic...universeid=314

IMO, this is a good move by PSA and is just another step in stopping the fraudsters out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See derek0989's Items on eBay

the ball looks pretty close to what the other sigs look like, you gotta realize its the difference between a round object and flat surface, now atleast he didnt pay for said item

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12