Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Rookies For Trade!!!

SCF Rewards
    See wvu-freak's Items on eBay

Exclamation Rookies For Trade!!!

Hello,

I just added Rookies to my web-page. Click below and LMK if you need/see anything. Thanks!

Click HEre For Dem' Rookies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @gperri5 See forza_juve_10's Items on eBay Instagram:

i am interested in the fleer focus bulger rookie and

the peyton manning rookies

let me know what u want for them?

SCF Rewards

great_one_55,

Do you have any of the three (3) guys in my sig? PLMK, Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'd go for any shaun king or rob morris rc i do have the 99 victory amos zeroue and i think his 02 score too

SCF Rewards

dtownlions33,

From one D-Back fan to another, I'd love to work out a deal. I have the two Amos's you mentioned however. LMK if you can think of something we coudl work out. I know I have 2-3 King RC's + Press Pass Cards, and I am only positive I have one Morris #ed/3000.

If you want I could give you soem links to Amos's I need on eBay. You could get some and we could og from there. Either way just keep me updated. Thanks!

SCF Rewards

I have a Avon All American RC would be interest in the Jamal Lewis and Laverneus Coles Topps Gallery RC's....

SCF Rewards

claybate,

By any chance is the Avon the "foil" version of the set? I have the Regular RC card of him you offered. PLMK, same deal applies though. If you want me to find a Cobourne I need off eBay I'll do so. I really need his Donruss Elite RC/500. I wouldn't think it'd book that much. I would do the two you need for that if you could get/find it. If you need me to I could find a good bit of them on eBay for ya. LMK Thanks!