Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: USPS fail.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

USPS fail.

Purchased a JJ Redick Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Auto on ebay and had it delivered to my COMC mailbox. Upon arrival COMC email images of the card. Unfortunately, this one got damaged in transit. There was no damage to be seen in the ebay auction. I'm shattered because I've wanted this card for so long.

As you can see, there is damage to the mailer which I can only assume came from USPS. COMC said that the card was in a toploader also. I'm in two minds as to what to do. I have contacted the seller and would take a partial refund if they were willing as I would like to keep it in the PC. If not, I guess a full refund is in order. Of all the packages to get damaged, it had to be this one.

For the record, the ebay seller is bigboydsportscards3. I know there have been stories of that seller but I've had perfect trasactions with them previously.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Man, that's a huge bummer. :( I've been fortunate to have never had a higher end card come to me damaged. Just a handful of shipping botches even with more common cards that I can remember.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear this, major bummer when it's a PC Card and one you've been waiting a long time.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Man, that's a huge bummer. :( I've been fortunate to have never had a higher end card come to me damaged. Just a handful of shipping botches even with more common cards that I can remember.

Yeah this is the first time I've received a card damaged in transit. You read a heap about other peoples misfortunes, it was only a matter of time. Wish the seller had put those filler cards around it, might have saved it!

Sorry to hear this, major bummer when it's a PC Card and one you've been waiting a long time.

Tell me about it. There are a couple more on ebay but the prices are double what I paid for.

In the end it was only $30 and there are 49 other copies so it's not all doom and gloom.
    Last edited by AndyG23; 11-07-2014 at 12:29 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I'll never understand why people don't put filler cards in, it's not like we all don't have a crap ton of unwanted base cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

That's a huge bummer Andrew, sorry to hear about that, good luck finding another one.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan