Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@Rabs, if you buy the VIP package and don't want the autograph tickets, I'd potentially buy some off of you. Recoup some money that way.

That may be an option. What would you be paying?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah I saw you get in 30 minutes earlier each day I believe which is nice. I honestly don't really care about the VIP signers so that part doesn't interest me at all and is why the VIP package costs more.

Well you think about it all those signers. Like drew already offering you Money you can recoup some money.

P.s. what a ga $15 x 5 = 75. So the benefit of free cards, 30 minutes earlier, selling some of the vip auto tickets you can almost always break even and you get all the freebies.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

P.s. what a ga $15 x 5 = 75.
    Don

Not sure what you meant by that part.

General admission per day now is $19 ($22 on site) so that would be $95 for all 5 days.

VIP package is $139 ($149 on site) which is $44 more than what I would pay for just doing general admission.

VIP package states you get 12 VIP guest autographs (I'm guessing these are what you are able to sell to others)?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Most I've found sell at $2-$5 each. Right now I need an extra on Santiago, Rijo, Jefferies, Cordova, and Woods. So that would be $25 right there.

VIP package nets you 6 of the signers, plus six Wild Card tickets (good luck selling those though; you couldn't run fast enough to give them to a lot of people...). SuperVIP package nets you all 18 signers guaranteed.

So if you find buyers on them all at $5 each, that's $90 and nearly covers the price difference between GA and the SuperVIP package, plus gets you a double package of all the sponsor freebies and early entrance and the Wednesday VIP Party.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not sure what you meant by that part.

General admission per day now is $19 ($22 on site) so that would be $95 for all 5 days.

VIP package is $139 ($149 on site) which is $44 more than what I would pay for just doing general admission.

VIP package states you get 12 VIP guest autographs (I'm guessing these are what you are able to sell to others)?

@Rabs
    Look at Drew response. Hate being on the run when trying to reply. As he shared you the dollar difference is not that different if you move your vip tickets. Plus you get in early which is always a plus and what is that worth?

Don

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

I wasn't even considering the Super VIP when looking at options. That is $199 ($209 on site) and also includes a parking pass which I would not need. Would I be able to sell that also you think?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wasn't even considering the Super VIP when looking at options. That is $199 ($209 on site) and also includes a parking pass which I would not need. Would I be able to sell that also you think?

Yes you would be able to sell the parking pass. Not sure what they go for though.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Panini VIP set is out!

http://nsccshow.com/panini-to-provid...t-set-to-vips/

Also for anyone looking to dump some VIP autograph tickets, I still need some. Looking to pay in the $3-5 range per ticket.

Benito Santiago (need at least two more)
    Jose Rijo (need at least one more)
    Gregg Jefferies (need at least one more)
    Marty Cordova (need at least three more)
    Len Barker (need at least one more)
    Last edited by *censored*; 07-09-2018 at 10:44 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UPPER DECK IS READY TO ROCK CLEVELAND AT THE 2018 NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS CONVENTION!
    Don’t miss the 2018 National Sports Collectors Convention in Cleveland the first weekend of August as Upper Deck is planning to make it a memorable event for fans in attendance. The National Sports Collectors Convention is the largest sports collectibles show in North America with hundreds of dealers set up, autograph pavilions running at full steam and collectors walking through the hall questioning if this is heaven. Upper Deck will be running a variety of engaging promotions for fans in attendance that will make the event entertaining for everyone. Check out details on what you can expect from Upper Deck during “The National” in Cleveland, Ohio at the I-X Center from August 1-5, 2018.

Upper Deck Wrapper Redemption Program
    It’s fun to see fans opening packs, boxes and cases of new Upper Deck products during The National. Fans enjoy opening Upper Deck products at the show to get the special items available through the company’s exclusive wrapper redemption packs produced just for this show. Fans can find both Prominent Cuts cards which feature a variety of personalities from various sports and NHL® Top Shelf Rookie cards of the prospects this season in Upper Deck National Black packs. Randomly inserted into these packs are incredibly limited autograph cards! Fans can put the 20-card base set together just by cracking these packs.
    Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 7.05.28 PM.png

To receive one (1) 2018 Upper Deck National Black pack collectors just need to purchase:
    Five (5) packs of 2017-18 NHL® Upper Deck Series Two, 2017-18 NHL® O-Pee-Chee Platinum, 2017-18 NHL® Synergy or 2017-18 NHL® SP Authentic and open them at the Upper Deck corporate booth.
    To receive three (3) 2018 Upper Deck National Black packs collectors just need to purchase one pack of 2017-18 NHL® Ultimate Collection.
    These packs must be purchased from an Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealer who will provide collectors with an Upper Deck issued voucher for the redemption program. The program will begin at the start of the show each day and run as long as supplies last. Collectors can take advantage of the promotion up to four times per person, per day.

Case Breaker Promotion
    Collectors who like cracking cases are in store for a very good time during the show! Collectors can open a sealed case purchased from a Certified Diamond Dealer at the show of 2017-18 NHL® Ultimate Collection (8 count case) or 2017-18 NHL® ICE (10 count case) without waiting in any lines at any time throughout the show to receive the following:
    Eight (8) 2018 Upper Deck National Black packs
    One (1) Case Breaker raffle ticket good for a random memorabilia item, premium hobby pack/box, premium trading card or Prominent Cuts VIP Autograph card. The item selected will be immediately available to the participant.

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 7.05.35 PM.png

*Note: This promotion is only available to the first collectors who choose to take advantage of it.
    Cleveland Legends Promotion Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 7.05.43 PM.png
    Collectors who purchase any five (5) hobby packs of 2017-18 Upper Deck product during the course of the show can score two limited-edition Cleveland Legends cards of LeBron James. LeBron James has made a profound impact on the Cleveland sports landscape and Upper Deck is proud to provide fans with these exclusive “King James” collectibles that have been produced just for the National! The cards show LeBron as he was just getting started and after he had brought a championship home to Ohio.

Collectors can enjoy taking advantage of the redemption programs in the Upper Deck Breaker Lounge! Sit in comfort and enjoy checking out other collector’s breaks together in the Upper Deck Breaker Lounge.
    You can grab your packs, boxes and cases directly from Upper Deck Certified Diamond Dealers (CDD’s) in attendance that will have large yellow balloons flying above their booths.

Upper Deck Authenticated Monumental Promotion
    For the serious collectors, Upper Deck Authenticated has created a blind box memorabilia offering called Monumental. In each 25”x19”x15” box collectors will score five (5) signed Upper Deck Authenticated memorabilia items. There will only be 150 of these boxes available for the price of $1000 per box. This is the ultimate sampler for authentic memorabilia and it is designed to give sports fans a great selection of UDA’s premium collectibles. There will be some fun boxes to keep on the lookout for:

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 7.05.54 PM.png

UDA Spokesperson Superstar Boxes – Will include one autograph item from Michael Jordan, LeBron James, Tiger Woods, Serena Williams and Ben Simmons. There will be five of these boxes available.

UDA Hot Boxes – These will include autograph items from key UDA talent. There will be five Ben Simmons hot boxes (featuring all Ben Simmons signed items), three Tiger Woods hot boxes (featuring all Tiger Woods signed items) and two Cleveland Cavaliers hot boxes (featuring all Cleveland Cavaliers signed items).
    Instant Redemptions – Some UDA items are just too large to fit in these Monumental boxes. Fans may find Instant Redemption cards in their Monumental boxes good for a large signed UDA item that can be claimed immediately at the Upper Deck booth. Fans always get fired up to find these and they include product lines like “Breaking Through,” “The Show,” “Up Close & Personal” and more!
    Monumental boxes will be limited for sale one per person, per day. Additionally, Upper Deck will allocate a certain amount for sale each day beginning on Wednesday and going through Sunday. Boxes will be available for sale right when the show starts each day. Once boxes are sold out each day, they are no longer available to be ordered until the start of the next show date.

“Upper Deck Authenticated Monumental product has been a huge hit with savvy collectors since we launched this program a year ago with every offering selling out in an expeditious fashion,” said Gabe Garcia, director of Upper Deck Authenticated. “The blind box format really provides a ton of excitement with collectors opening the product and fans watching to see what they get. Opening a Monumental box is on every sports collectors bucket list and we know many who save up just to crack one open at the National.”

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 7.06.08 PM.png
    Those who purchase VIP passes to the 2018 National Sports Collectors Convention (available here) can score a special 5-card Gold VIP Prominent Cuts set from Upper Deck!
    VIP-1

Michael Jordan
    NSCC Prominent Cuts VIP
    VIP-2
    LeBron James
    NSCC Prominent Cuts VIP
    VIP-3
    Serena Williams
    NSCC Prominent Cuts VIP
    VIP-4
    Ben Simmons
    NSCC Prominent Cuts VIP
    VIP-5
    Tiger Woods
    NSCC Prominent Cuts VIP

You don’t need to break the bank to have fun with Upper Deck at the National however. The company will have a variety of cool activations throughout the show to give back to collectors and show some hobby love that are available for FREE!
    Upper Deck will run a variety of FREE raffles for fans in attendance each day. Make sure you are at the Upper Deck booth shortly before these scheduled times to score your free ticket:

Wednesday: 6:00 p.m.
    Thursday: 5:00 p.m.
    Friday: 2:00 p.m. (Some lucky winners of this raffle will earn the opportunity to be a part of Upper Deck’s Ultimate Case Break on Saturday)
    Saturday: 12:30 p.m.
    Sunday: 1:00 p.m.

And look for details on a new version of Upper Deck’s Random Acts of Kindness Scavenger Hunt for the National coming soon!

Make your way to the Mike Berkus Main Stage on Saturday from 2:00-3:00 p.m. where Upper Deck will host the Ultimate case break where fans can score slots in a break for one of Upper Deck’s most premium releases of the year. Then from 3:00-4:00 Upper Deck will co-host with GTS Distribution a collation game in a bracket-style format. 16 competitors will face-off to put sets together in numerical order as quickly as possible. There will be prizes distributed throughout the game, but the grand prize winner will score a signed Upper Deck Authenticated piece.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Boston Bruins Buffalo Bills
    Twitter: @@NiagSportsCards See uncleeddiesgarage's Items on eBay

My wife and will be there all week. We have Super VIP Passes and have had our hotel book for a year+ now. This will be my wifes first National and I haven't been since 1996 in Cleveland. I am looking forward to this. We are going to visit with Distributors, Manufactures and the many great people I have met on FB. It is going to be a blast.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast