Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Jeff Gordon

I haven't collected any NASCAR cards for a few years and would like to get back into collecting Jeff Gordon. I started collecting his cards when he got into the Nationwide Series(then it was BGN), but I still need his World of Outlaws RC. I have mose of his cards up until 07, then I kind of got out of it. There were so many different products out that I couldn't keep up. Right now, I don't have any, other than 1 RU tire, RU cards of his. I have some IP autos of his, I was in his Fan Club for years, but need those as well. Unfortunately I don't have any newer product to offer in trade other than BB, BKB and FB. Below is my favorite IP auto of his I got at a fan club event in Brooklyn, Michigan. I'd like to stick with inserts/autos/RCs/RU. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Andy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

Andy....

Welcome back to NASCAR!

Just wanted to say that that "turtle" card is the only Gordon card in my collection.

It is truly one in a million...but mine is not autographed.

I currently have about 25 or so of them. don't know why...just pick them up when I see them for under a buck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the welcome. I have over 200 inserts in my collection, but that is the only turtle card I have. I thought it was a pretty cool card, made even better by having Jeff auto it for me.

Andy....

Welcome back to NASCAR!

Just wanted to say that that "turtle" card is the only Gordon card in my collection.

It is truly one in a million...but mine is not autographed.

I currently have about 25 or so of them. don't know why...just pick them up when I see them for under a buck!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

Moved to Racing Wants

Feel free to take a look at my website as all my Gordon's are listed there. The list is about 95% updated as I still have a pile of cards to enter yet. LMK if you see anything you need.

Pete