Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Score one for the Bulls!!!

...not the ones in Chicago!

Man gored to death by bull in Pamplona run

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...plona-run.html

Go Bulls!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

It's actually surprising that it's been 14 years since the last death. It's still kind of sad, but the guy completely put himself in that situation. I hope he got the thrill that he was seeking when he decided to run with the bulls.

If you think about it, it's pretty crazy that they still do stuff like this. I guess it's kind of cool since it's such a historical tradition, but no one would even get away with doing something like this in the U.S. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you imagine the fit PETA would have if something like the Running of the Bulls went on here in the US!?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw this early in the morning. It is crazy but I will love to have the chance to do this. I will be scared but this should be a good adrenaline rush.

I feel sorry for the guy and his family, though

SCF Rewards
    Country

I feel sorry for the guy and his family, though

I don't feel sorry for the guy ... not one bit. His family a little but even still, they could have possibly told him it wasn't a good idea.

But obviously the dude knew that running through cramped city streets with a bunch of ****** off 1000+ pound bulls has a certain risk associated with it, even though a death hasn't occured in 14 years. If anyone is stupid enough to get in there and do it then then assume the risks that come with it. It would be kind of like showing up to a gun fight with a switchblade.

JMO

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I don't feel sorry for the guy ... not one bit. His family a little but even still, they could have possibly told him it wasn't a good idea.

But obviously the dude knew that running through cramped city streets with a bunch of ****** off 1000+ pound bulls has a certain risk associated with it, even though a death hasn't occured in 14 years. If anyone is stupid enough to get in there and do it then then assume the risks that come with it. It would be kind of like showing up to a gun fight with a switchblade.

JMO

I agree, would someone feel sorry for a guy that decided it would be fun to run out on a Nascar track and start dodging the cars??? If you get in front of really scared and ****** off bulls that have the strength to flip off cars and can't outrun them you're kind of asking for the inevitable

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good. The animals need to win every once in a while.

Blog Entries
    Country

rofl...

SCF Rewards
    Country

For once we agree.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is a first, isn't it? Hmmm... in that case, I'll have to change my stance! : )