Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

My Top Ten Goalie Museum Pick Ups of 2016

I'm a sucker for trends lol

10) 2000-01 Tyler Moss Carolina Hurricanes sweater. I am a huge Caniac and this goalie was one I rather liked despite how bad he was compared to Archie Irbe. Still:

9) 1993-94 Jim Hrivnak St. Louis Blues Game Worn Glove. Just a nice piece of a cult favorite with many nice colors.

8) 2010-11 Peter Budaj Colorado Avalanche jersey worn in his 100th career win among other games:

7) 1986-88 Steve Penney Winnipeg Jets game worn goalie mask. Always a fan of masks, cage or not.

6) 2015-16 Jonas Hiller Calgary Flames jersey worn in his last win and last shutout among other games. Always a fan of the right handed guys:

5) 1983-84 Steve Penney game worn Montreal Canadiens pads. Photomatched from his Cinderella rookie playoff runs, what's not to love?

4) Circa 1982-84 Ron Low New Jersey Devils mask. When I photomatched it shortly after buying it I was hooked:

3) 1998-99 Mike Vernon San Jose Sharks Game Worn Blocker. Mikey Vernon, 'nuff said!

2) 2012-13 Devan Dubnyk Edmonton Oilers jersey worn in his 50th career win and 6th career shutout, among others:

1) 1985-86 Wendell Young Vancouver Canucks jersey. A timeless design, a rookie year of a solid NHLer, and my excitement anytime I look at it makes it my #1 for 2016:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Gotta love these Top 10's... Awesome show, Bruce!

My fav has to been that old Cooper mask. Classy! Those pads from the 80's are very slick also. I could only imagine stopping pucks with those babies strapped onto your legs !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Gotta love these Top 10's... Awesome show, Bruce!

My fav has to been that old Cooper mask. Classy! Those pads from the 80's are very slick also. I could only imagine stopping pucks with those babies strapped onto your legs !

Anytime! The mask is a nice one, especially since the cage is badly dented, possibly from a puck impact, who knows. And anyone who says 80s goalies were athletically weak are crazy. These pads together way twice as much (each) as modern pads and only got heavier with moisture of the game soaked up in them. To simply move around and make saves with these types of pads was a miracle and would have required epic leg strength.