Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I'm fine with the 20 day. I have a 1/1 in there does that matter? Otherwise none over 500

SCF Rewards
    Country

none over 500. i can submit a few more in the 10 day submission for values over $500 and some other cards. do you want to go ahead and post my 9 card 10 day submission cards in your other thread or should i?

SCF Rewards
    Country

nothing to do with this submission, but can you explain how rcr graded would work and cost?

SCF Rewards
    Country

None of mine are $500+

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am good in the 20 day and none of mine are 500+

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

none over 500. i can submit a few more in the 10 day submission for values over $500 and some other cards. do you want to go ahead and post my 9 card 10 day submission cards in your other thread or should i?

Please post them in the other thread

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

nothing to do with this submission, but can you explain how rcr graded would work and cost?

If memory serves me correctly you can get a raw card review at a show or anywhere BGS is set up and then if/when you want to get it slabbed you would send it in for grading and it would get the grade of the raw review. Hopefully that's accurate... Never really dealt with the much

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will keep this order at the 20 day sub so we don't have to figure a price difference.

I will ikely send a few in for the 10 day sub but will list them in that thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

If memory serves me correctly you can get a raw card review at a show or anywhere BGS is set up and then if/when you want to get it slabbed you would send it in for grading and it would get the grade of the raw review. Hopefully that's accurate... Never really dealt with the much

but your bulk submissions will allow for rcr to be slabbed? cost?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just so we are clear the current 10 day sub is in addition to the one that was scheduled for June or was the June sub just moved up to accommodate the new BGS requirements ?

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast