Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

If you are ok with voting for an otherwise unqualified canidate just becaue of their religion, why not vote for them because of race? Why not hair color? Why not because of their favorite football team? Or better yet thier favorite color? No I prefer to vote for a canidate based on how he/she will best serve the community that they are elected to serve and not the the trivial matters that you like to pick politicians over.

What does race, hair color have to do with serving God? What does a football team having to do with politicians stealing and murdering children? Why do you care so much about color?

You prefer to vote for a candidate based on your heart of what Godless agenda you want pushed.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

GW: Once again your little list is nothing but lies proving you a liar and sinner. Ive never even MDT Clinton, for example.

BANNED

Country

GW, do you think your words here do more to advance Christianity or hold it back? Christianity is a message of love. You bring nothing but hatred.

Hatred of sin is a good thing, you bring nothing but hatred for good and lust for evil.

Christianity is a message of God's mercy for those who LOVE HIM. HOW DO YOU LOVE JESUS? BY SUBMITTING TO HIM.

John 14:15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Hatred of sin is a good thing, you bring nothing but hatred for good and lust for evil.

Christianity is a message of God's mercy for those who LOVE HIM. HOW DO YOU LOVE JESUS? BY SUBMITTING TO HIM.

John 14:15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command.

I don't need a lecture from you on Christianity. Only God can judge a man's heart. You are judging me because I correctly pointed out that wickabee's statement about fulfillment of the OT law was accurate and that your interpretation of it is not (at least, according to what I have always been taught).

BANNED

Country

GW: Once again your little list is nothing but lies proving you a liar and sinner. Ive never even MDT Clinton, for example.

I mentioned Clinton because I know you did not want him punished for his adultery. You like that he got away with it.

BANNED

Country

I don't need a lecture from you on Christianity. Only God can judge a man's heart.

John7-24.
    Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

John7-24.
    Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment

And you are judging according to appearance.

BANNED

Country

And you are judging according to appearance.

So you openly servee satan and hate Jesus and say that is only an appearance?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

So you openly servee satan and hate Jesus and say that is only an appearance?

I am through with this ridiculous back-and-forth. Please do not respond to this post. I will not respond to yours.

BANNED

Country

I am through with this ridiculous back-and-forth. Please do not respond to this post. I will not respond to yours.

Peace

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast