Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

Quality Yankee/Scranton Yankee 8x10's For Sale

Hey guys, for those of you interested in obtaining some quality 8x10's of New York Yankees players check out this website. http://picasaweb.google.com/TM.SportsPhotography
    It is run by my fiancee. All pics are $5 a piece with $2.50 for shipping. PayPal arrangements are preferred, checks and money orders are accepted as well. She is a professional photographer and has taken thousands of pics of Yankees, Scranton Yankees, and some of the opponents of the Scranton Yankees. She will be posting some pics of Matt Wieters, and many, many more. Some of the players she has:
    Cody Ransom, Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, Mike Mussina, Chien-Ming Wang, Johnny Damon, Brian Bruney, Josh Towers, Austin Jackson, Phil Hughes, Ian Kennedy, Anthony Claggett, Brett Gardner, Reegie Corona, Todd Linden, Chris Stewart, Shelley Duncan, Juan Miranda, Doug Bernier, Eric Duncan, David Robertson, Brett Tomko, Wil Nieves, Kevin Russo, Robinson Cano, Justin Christian, and many more. She will be adding a ton more and will take requests...if she has seen 'em she has 'em. PM me for the info or with questions.
    Last edited by C&C Collecting; 05-23-2009 at 12:59 AM.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

any way you can work out a deal for just the image i can print myself?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Due to copyright restrictions, the only thing that can be done is a printed 8x10 because there can be no guarantee as to what you would do with the image.

There can be various sizes printed, however. 5x7, 4x6, 16x20 can also be made for different prices. PM me for those.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

There are some nice shots in there! She's got a good eye.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thank You.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See vkramer123's Items on eBay

Wow those are some nice pics... If only I was a Yankees fan.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Due to copyright restrictions, the only thing that can be done is a printed 8x10 because there can be no guarantee as to what you would do with the image.

There can be various sizes printed, however. 5x7, 4x6, 16x20 can also be made for different prices. PM me for those.

heres what i would do with the image i would save it to a disk go print it out and get it autographed, but good luck with your attempt to sell these

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah I'd be interested in getting a couple via email for a couple bucks. but thats about it

Country

Great Shots. Tell her that she might want to add a bigger watermark. otherwise I know its not worth her time, but the price is a little high. there are tons of great pictures of these guys on google that are free, and then you can go to costco or staples and get them printed for about 1 a piece when its on cardstock.