Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Congrats to...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

Congrats to...

Helio Castroneves and Team Penske on winning the Indy 500!! This was Helio's 3rd and Roger's 15th Indy 500!! I was glad that Castroneves climbed the fence, even if race officials were trying to keep him from doing so!! A 3rd place for Danica! She may just pull it off one of these years. The King and John Andretti scored a 19th, although I was really hoping for a top 10! And Vitor Meira is crazy!! Suffers burns on his face and yet continues, ending up in a viscious wreck later on in the race.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mogarandfan's Items on eBay

Helio has been through so much. He deserved this. Congrats to everyone involved this incredible achievement.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

great race and great win by Helio-I was impressed with Danica too-she ran a smart race all day-great Indy 500-too bad we got a frog strangler at Lowes right now lol. Its raining HARD!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (20)
    Country
    See amorse7's Items on eBay

Great job by the whole Penske team. Would have had the 1-2 finish if Briscoe wouldn't have had to have pitted. Either way, seems as if you always have to contend with Penske to win at Indy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlmkiiisupra's Items on eBay

And Vitor Meira is crazy!! Suffers burns on his face and yet continues, ending up in a viscious wreck later on in the race.

I'm far from being a doctor, but Meira broke two vertebra in his lower back and not even a surgery? Just a brace and a few days in the hospital....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kapperskloset's Items on eBay

I'm far from being a doctor, but Meira broke two vertebra in his lower back and not even a surgery? Just a brace and a few days in the hospital....

I heard about the break a couple hours after I posted this. NO SURGERY!! Really?? I think he is crazy!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I was so happy with Penske getting another win. I always go to the race and I sit in turn 3 and I just have to say, it was a packed track! I was very happy to see the turn out for the greatest race in the world. I do have to mention that Danny Wheldon had a great race finishing 2nd, and that Danica is the biggest blocker I have ever seen! Has anyone here noticed that? I have nothing against her but I usually go to 4 IRL races a year, and every race she gets in front out of the pits and blocks faster drivers. On another note, Sarah Fisher had a good race and I was happy to see that, and does anyone know why Ryan Brisco pit with about 20 laps to go? Was he short on fuel? Either way, it was a great race.
    Back collecting full time! Always looking for Jason Kidd, Dirk Nowitzki, and Larry Bird autos/gu/etc.

WAY NOT UPDATED
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

I was so happy with Penske getting another win. I always go to the race and I sit in turn 3 and I just have to say, it was a packed track! I was very happy to see the turn out for the greatest race in the world. I do have to mention that Danny Wheldon had a great race finishing 2nd, and that Danica is the biggest blocker I have ever seen! Has anyone here noticed that? I have nothing against her but I usually go to 4 IRL races a year, and every race she gets in front out of the pits and blocks faster drivers. On another note, Sarah Fisher had a good race and I was happy to see that, and does anyone know why Ryan Brisco pit with about 20 laps to go? Was he short on fuel? Either way, it was a great race.

yeah he was short on fuel-Penske short filled him on the stop before so him and Helio could team up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Helio!