Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 box break 2017/18 UD series 1 hobby.

Pretty average Young Guns selection. Beat the odds on the odds on the hobby hits, but not so great player selection. Frank Vatrano auto? Seriously UD?

Almost missed the Second Six card and threw it in with the base too... Fortunately the card stock was different. I will say the card stock overall feels very high quality.

Anyways I have a case of retail coming in to. If anyone wants common inserts for set building, let me now. I only collect young guns.

Sent from my Le X820 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

nice boxes, arre you trading the yg canvas, I could use it for the set

lmk
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice boxes, arre you trading the yg canvas, I could use it for the set

lmk
    jim

Hi Jim,

Opening a case of 20 of those Canada exclusive triple blasters tonight. So I'll have a much better idea of what my needs are after that.

I don't really collect the YGC and would be open to trading any of them...I'd be looking for regular YGs, Flames autos, or HOF autos. I go by Ebay value.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Hi Jim,

Opening a case of 20 of those Canada exclusive triple blasters tonight. So I'll have a much better idea of what my needs are after that.

I don't really collect the YGC and would be open to trading any of them...I'd be looking for regular YGs, Flames autos, or HOF autos. I go by Ebay value.

ok contact me tonight after your done the break, send me a PM and we can talk then

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my flickr in the Flames album to see if you can use either of the autos:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152480450@N07/albums

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my flickr in the Flames album to see if you can use either of the autos:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152480450@N07/albums

I'd rather forget Elliott ever played for the Flames. Thanks anyways!