Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Now who is name calling.You said I am obsessed well i am offended.See your a hippocrit you called me prejudice and a bigot.So noware we going to move on or keep this thread alive with nonsense?

Except you've shown bigotry, prejudice, lack of maturity and obsession. You called me and alex gayas an insult which tells me two things.
    1: You think calling asomeone gay is an insult, so you think being gay is something to be locked. That would make you a bully.
    2: You pull insults out of your rectum, as it came from nowhere, as I wasn't defending alex but my own viewpoint. You dragged him into it, possibly because you're obsessed.

What I said was based on honest observation. Yours was a petty, childish, bigotted insult with nothing real to back it up. What I said is backed by you previous posts. You have nothing but your own warped perception of something that doesn't exist.

Why do you make everything about him?

That's the difference between an insult and calling it like it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well since you say so it must be right.My hats off to you sir

Except you've shown bigotry, prejudice, lack of maturity and obsession. You called me and alex gayas an insult which tells me two things.
    1: You think calling asomeone gay is an insult, so you think being gay is something to be locked. That would make you a bully.
    2: You pull insults out of your rectum, as it came from nowhere, as I wasn't defending alex but my own viewpoint. You dragged him into it, possibly because you're obsessed.

What I said was based on honest observation. Yours was a petty, childish, bigotted insult with nothing real to back it up. What I said is backed by you previous posts. You have nothing but your own warped perception of something that doesn't exist.

Why do you make everything about him?

That's the difference between an insult and calling it like it is.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well since you say so it must be right.My hats off to you sir

Yes, aj, it is much easier to try to make me look bad by making a veiled suggestion that I think everything I say is gospel than just admit you're wrong. I fully agree.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I apologized for the comment you obviously won't accept it so I can;t change that.Obviously you will be pushing for a ban since you are beating the angle into the heads here.Not trying to make you look bad i just don't agree with things you say so i debate it.You get offended i apologize we move on.Or not your choice

Yes, aj, it is much easier to try to make me look bad by making a veiled suggestion that I think everything I say is gospel than just admit you're wrong. I fully agree.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, as a mod we can only respond to reported posts or what we read, and there is no human way we can read all the posts all the time. also as a mod in the PR section I try to be fair for all sides and realize these are topics we are all serious about and we will collide with our beliefs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So Shrew did i say something worth banning me or can I carry on with my banter?

wickabee, as a mod we can only respond to reported posts or what we read, and there is no human way we can read all the posts all the time. also as a mod in the PR section I try to be fair for all sides and realize these are topics we are all serious about and we will collide with our beliefs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I don't make the rules I just enforce them. If you were banned or had a warning you will know it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you sir

I don't make the rules I just enforce them. If you were banned or had a warning you will know it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I apologized for the comment you obviously won't accept it so I can;t change that.Obviously you will be pushing for a ban since you are beating the angle into the heads here.Not trying to make you look bad i just don't agree with things you say so i debate it.You get offended i apologize we move on.Or not your choice

Whatever man. You believe what you want, I'll live in reality.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey me too dude we have more in common than what you think.Come on why can't we be friends?Can't we just agree to disagree?

Whatever man. You believe what you want, I'll live in reality.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast