Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Twitter: @That Bowling Dude See Falco_shane's Items on eBay

Just a general question.... Panini Awards cards

Just wondering how everyone feels about Panini putting rewards cards into packs as the "hit" for a box.

I just got a 250 points card as one of the "hits" for my 2017 box of Prestige. I only buy about 2 boxes a year so I'm not exactly happy about it. Especially after seeing what selections were available and I only collect football.

Just wondering how everyone else feels about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

I could go on & on & on as to why, but I'll just go with;

I hate em.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like that you can pick a card of your favorite player or team, although they do seem to be a little limited on football right now. I hate that you have to pay shipping and it really ticks me off when they substitute an autograph for 150 points. I am fine with a jersey card for 150 but an auto should get you more points.
    I mainly collect Cowboys. My main goal is to put a team set together for every set (including sp's). I will trade for pretty much any Cowboys I don't have if we are trading similar things, low end inserts for low end inserts, etc. The link below is to my wantlist, you will also be able to see all cards I have for trade. Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

If they just made these as a bonus it would be awesome and collectors would actually like Panini. Instead they use it to screw collectors out of an autograph and then they make the points cards random amounts that aren't really related to the cost of the box. I mean shouldn't the higher point cards only be inserted into higher priced boxes?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Bulls Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres

I hate that you have to pay shipping

I have one on my desk that i was going to redeem... Did not realize you have to pay shipping! I paid enough for the box that it came in....ugh
    Collecting Hidden Content (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms -- LF Kevin Marks, Jaret Patterson, Malcolm Koonce, KJ Osborn, Tyree Jackson, Anthony Johnson, Khalil Hodge, Branden Oliver, Khalil Mack, James Starks, Drew Willy (CFL), Hidden Content and other stuff off my Hidden Content ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

terrible way to rip off buyers. I feel bad for collectors that rip boxes and have ™™™™ like this to open. It takes the Joy out of a good pull
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

The overwhelming consensus among collectors is that the Points process that currently exists is complete garbage!

1: How does it replace an auto???? 150 or 250 or whatever point card doesn't buy crap from the rewards store! I've just been accumulating points because there is never anything I want of my team. I collect Cowboys and their selection is pretty pathetic. I mean technically I could get a Joseph Randle Auto for 150 points, so it is possible to get an auto of a nobody who blew their career and is now in prison. Or, an Ahmad Dixon card in his Bears uniform and I don't ever recall him actually playing for the Boys. But, guys like that don't meet my PC requirements.
    2: YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING!!!! REALLY!!!! There are not any local shops around me so I have to pay shipping on all my boxes. So, I pay shipping to get a box, open it up and hit a reward card that can't get me an auto of anyone decent. Exception, they did put a Switzer auto that cost 400 points on recently. I then had to pay shipping again.
    3: BOTTOM LINE: Panini needs to use this program as a bonus hit and not a replacement.
    4: And their customer service is horrible!!!!
    5: Getting off subject, I got told by a Manager that my redemptions from 2013 Contenders were not available and would not be honored. However, called back and another person on the phone put me on hold for several minutes. When they came back, they stated that all but 1 of the Contenders redemptions were in and would be sent to me. So, are they there or not??? Guess we will find out soon!