Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

@doniceage,

I was playing with building another album yesterday and today, uploading and giving each image a description is pretty easy, the drawbacks on the album feature comes down to a couple of things:

1. The photos have to be edited and resized before uploading, while there is a MB limit depending on file type (.jpeg is the largest) if your photo is large in pixels it is going to be too large to view as part of the album, depending on the item I loaded I went with anything between 300-1200 pixels horizontal.
    2. There is no deleting or editing of individual pictures that I have found so far, once it is posted it is posted. You can only delete the album as a whole.
    3. No organize feature, how you add the pictures is how they display. You can upload 1-10 photos to begin with they will upload in the order you upload them, when you add the next 10 they will show in the album ahead of the first photos posted.
    4. Quantity, the albums are limited to 25 images.

Minor issues that you can get around by planning the album before posting and you can have multiple albums, so unless an album was going to be a set/collection of more than 25 images you can work around it by having images in multiple albums.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@mikecole141

Thanks for the limit of the albums going to drop a message to Luc and see if he photo per album can be increased.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

I can only imagine the money Photobucket would have made during the pandemic height of this hobby had they not fumbled their webpage back in 2015. Literally everyone used it and the phrase "Check my bucket" still pops up in my head when I want to trade. I went to flickr after Photobucket but I don't even think I can upload pictures from my phone to mobile flickr. So I have to send the pics to myself on Facebook messenger, open facebook on my computer and download the Photos to my PC, then go to the computer website of flickr to upload my photos. Really dumb. Not sure why after all of this time/technology no company has made a webpage as good as Photobucket pre 2015 was for cards. Seen plenty of sites with more features or geared towards cards...but the ease of use/sharing photos to forums/organization tools just weren't there.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234