Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Country
    See mstng99tim's Items on eBay

I think it's fair to say that both SCF and FCB are the 2 best sites out there, as evident by the voting. I am a member on both sites, so I voted for what site has the best community. Like I said before, SCF is the BEST trading site there is and FCB has a better community, IMHO. Regardless of who wins, I think ALL of the sites that are on the poll will be better because of the free publicity they have received from people voting and seeing the other options that are out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These recent posts are great - I have avoided any further negative talk about anyone and just doing what i can. We could all learn from the posters above

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

I think it's fair to say that both SCF and FCB are the 2 best sites out there, as evident by the voting. I am a member on both sites, so I voted for what site has the best community. Like I said before, SCF is the BEST trading site there is and FCB has a better community, IMHO. Regardless of who wins, I think ALL of the sites that are on the poll will be better because of the free publicity they have received from people voting and seeing the other options that are out there.

Very well said!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Regardless of who wins, I think ALL of the sites that are on the poll will be better because of the free publicity they have received from people voting and seeing the other options that are out there.

I hope so! UD even said its aim was to expose collectors to more communities. I hadn't heard of FCB prior to the contest. It has a very active and devoted member base in baseball and football to its credit. As someone who's spent 5 years on SCF and accumulated nearly 600 positive transactions (99% low end basketball!), I had to go with SCF though. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is truth to that so I can take it! I agree that I'm putting way too much emphasis on this poll. I can see this is causing some frustration with members and will just wait for Upper Deck's response.

We will not promote voting multiple times! Work on getting out the vote instead.

You are right, I am asking everyone I know to vote for us. We are getting closer, almost .5% away!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess you are allowed to clear your cookies if everyone is doing that. I think all you have to do is go to your preferences and clear cookies. I guess everyone here didn't know you were allowed, including myself and most of the members.

Country
    See SutterRodney's Items on eBay

come on people only a few votes out of first place....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess you are allowed to clear your cookies if everyone is doing that. I think all you have to do is go to your preferences and clear cookies. I guess everyone here didn't know you were allowed, including myself and most of the members.

Clearing Cookies and Temporary Internet Files works.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ZarkonGT's Items on eBay

I would still like votes for Best Blog, if anyone is willing. I'm in 2nd by about 6-7 votes right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clearing Cookies and Temporary Internet Files works.

Right, so we are allowed to do it I guess.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast