Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots of cards to trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocketman's Items on eBay

Waiting for reply to my post #5 Thanks, Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

Hi, What are you looking for in trade value for those yankees cards?
    Yankees + Todd Greene collector. There are tens of thousands of Yankees I need. My grail card is a 2005 Topps Pristine Fielder's Choice Glove Relics #TG Todd Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@zanderlex - Hope you're having a good day. STILL still still waiting on your reply to my first post (02/14). I saw that you were on Friday night, but still no reply to the post I made on 02/14. Why "no replies" to those who have posted on your thread ? Replies could make it possible to work out trades and/or deals. But, at least, it could also let the "poster" know you're not interested. PLMK if you are/aren't interested in any. Thanks. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees

@zanderlex - hi! checking in on my post above about your Yankees cards. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See heatonalex2012's Items on eBay

@zanderlex - Hope you're having a good day. STILL still still waiting on your reply to my first post (02/14). I saw that you were on Friday night, but still no reply to the post I made on 02/14. Why "no replies" to those who have posted on your thread ? Replies could make it possible to work out trades and/or deals. But, at least, it could also let the "poster" know you're not interested. PLMK if you are/aren't interested in any. Thanks. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

Out of these I like the Hand Drawn and Chasing the Dream

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See heatonalex2012's Items on eBay

Hi, What are you looking for in trade value for those yankees cards?

Around $230 for all of them

SCF Rewards
    Country

@zanderlex - THANKS for the reply and interest. Those HARPER cards are STILL AVAILABLE. PLMK if you have any offer(s). I mentioned on post 3 what you have that interest me. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@zanderlex - Good morning. Waiting on your reply. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@zanderlex - Hope you're having a good day. STILL STILL STILL waiting on your reply to POST 17 !!! PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@zanderlex - Good morning. Saw that you were on SCF yesterday. STILL waiting on your reply to POST 17, with possible offer(s) and/or a list of what that might interest me for the HARPER cards that interest you. PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

NOTE: @zanderlex - Saw that you were on SCF yesterday (03-06-2024), and STILL NO REPLY. STILL STILL STILL waiting on your reply !!!
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 03-07-2024 at 01:02 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast