Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Final Vault Contest

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

bump this up

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

The only Howe auto I have in the PC.

I love the little green thread in the middle. It makes the card

Thanks or all you did Dr. Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love the memorabilia piece in the Howe Whalers' jersey.

Great card.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bearlyjb's Items on eBay

Card 1.jpgCard 2.jpg

First, I truly enjoy my ITG collection of Jean Beliveau!

Second, I will post one card for the contest and one for added interest. The card I am submitting is the ITG Ultimate 11th Edition Superbox GU Mem and Auto (White/Blue/White apparently piece of sock) Jean Beliveau #01/01. This card reflects the highest quality of ITG products with a premier player, premium AU and superior triple color piece of mem.

Third, I am adding for interest only its sister card ITG Ultimate 11th Edition Superbox GU Mem (White/Red apparently piece of old wool sweater sleeve) Jean Beliveau #01/01. This mem. has a bulging stitch seam!
    Enjoy and thank you to all.

Bearlyjb
    Last edited by bearlyjb; 02-23-2016 at 05:33 PM. Reason: photo

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

We all miss the Old IRG. Leaf ruined it buy only making expensive one pack products and spurn in the set collectors.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @OscarsCards See oscars-cards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What about checklist? It'll be available on the product release date?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sweet Irbe. Decades 90s Mega Forward/Goalie cards are the best sub-set ever created. I've pulled two but unfortunately not on the obscure side like the 3 I've seen sell for over $800.

Anyone ever seen the Yzerman or Fedorov pulled? I missed out on the Osgood if I recall correctly.

Me. Too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eberleclone's Items on eBay

Loved this year as it featured the majority of my Ryan O'Marra PC. With how few cards were released by UD of him, ITG really came through and provided my PC with a pretty amazing assortment of colorful GU cards. Even though he is by far the "lowliest" player in this post, I think that this was definitely one of the highlights of my PC - The photo doesn't even come close to doing the patch justice. Thank you Dr Price, for for everything you did for the hobby and enjoy your retirement. Looking forward to seeing Final Vault!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There are so many great ITG cards to choose from! It was tough, but in the end, I went for a card that is special to me. For my entry, I am going with my first 1/1, pulled from the first ITG product line I ever purchased, right around the time I just got back into collecting.

From 2007/08 Between The Pipes, I present:

A Emerald 1/1. For someone new to collecting in this new age of autos and memorabilia, I was in complete awe when I pulled this one.

Maybe not a contest winner, but definitely one of my favorites in my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picking a winner for this contest was extremely difficult.

Thank you to so many for your entries.

The winner of this contest is odjickfan for his Bill Barilko PaperCut from Forever Rivals. What a great card.

Please send me a PM with your address and I will send you your box of The Final Vault.

Remember the Release Date, April 7th.

Hope you all enjoy this product.

Brian Price

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast