Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Country

amount paid has nothing to do with it

SCF Rewards
    Country

amount paid has nothing to do with it

It has everything to do w/ it. What you pay is the value.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See luv2danse's Items on eBay

The point really isnt as much about the value or price of the cards. If you pay $4 for shipping you should expect more than a PWE. That is the point and has been said before

SCF Rewards
    Country

The point really isnt as much about the value or price of the cards. If you pay $4 for shipping you should expect more than a PWE. That is the point and has been said before

I agree. My point is questioning the real value.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys
    Twitter: @dajuiceman210 See dajuiceman210's Items on eBay Instagram:

I believe a negative is a bit harsh, since the cards weren't damaged. As far as the shipping cost, yes a stamp is only 44 cents. But in my opinion the shipping/handling cost should cover more than just what it cost to ship. Like supplies (sleeves,top loaders...), the shippers time to go the post office ( i know when i go, the lines are always long and very short staffed at p.o.), and gas to go to post office. Me personally, anything I sell on ebay I send as protective as possible. But not everyone does that. I think more communication with the seller would help. Never assume!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cost of driving to the post office should not be a factor if you are using paypal. Its much cheaper and you even get delivery comformation. Print the label and drop it in your mailbox as you pick up the days mail.

I actually got a card today that I had postage due...lol. It was bubble envelope mailed and arrived in good condition, but I was charged 2.95 for shipping already. I am very happy with the card, but I did write the guy an email. Depending on his response, I will decide what kind of feedback to leave. It was only another 17 cents, but its kinda the point. He even left a card stating that he is a consignment shop online. I wonder what his clients would think if he were over charging and under postaging (not really a word I know) their products.

Link to the card I bought

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe a negative is a bit harsh, since the cards weren't damaged. As far as the shipping cost, yes a stamp is only 44 cents. But in my opinion the shipping/handling cost should cover more than just what it cost to ship. Like supplies (sleeves,top loaders...), the shippers time to go the post office ( i know when i go, the lines are always long and very short staffed at p.o.), and gas to go to post office. Me personally, anything I sell on ebay I send as protective as possible. But not everyone does that. I think more communication with the seller would help. Never assume!

I agree as long as the shipping cost isn't excessive. At the same time if you don't like the cost of shipping just pass the item up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree as long as the shipping cost isn't excessive. At the same time if you don't like the cost of shipping just pass the item up.

The cost of shipping should reflect the kind of shipping you are getting. If I am spending a decent amount of money and there are 2 identical items available, and the cost plus shipping are the same (this is more than likely hypothetical but trying to prove a point) I pick the one with the higher shipping. The idea is, if I am spending more money on shipping, more care should be taken. The selling should be spending more money on toploader/bubbled envelope/delivery confirm/etc.

Not getting what you pay for when it comes to shipping is the same as not getting what you pay for when it comes to the product.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

I agree. My point is questioning the real value.

I cannot stand this real value B.S. that alot of people use. Think abou this, you snag say a 1959 Home Run Derby #12 Mickey Mantle for $50 and it is in primo shape, If I offerd you $100 would you take it seeing how you would double your investment or would that card magically be worth the $1500 that beckett quotes it as beeing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

more commonly known as an assumption.

did it say bubble mailer in the listing ...apparently not ...
    so
    if someone is charging you 4 bucks for shipping and not being clear
    WRITE to them BEFORE YOU BID.

"hi do you send padded with dc ?"

if they say PWE dont buy
    if they dont reply dont buy.

so now youre upset. why ? because you assumed ...

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast