Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See game8's Items on eBay

I only use registered when shipping to the US as i was told by my local post office that express is not trackable where with registered all you have to do is enter the tracking number on the USPS website. It has worked for me many times and i always keep as much of an eye n those packages as i can

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use Business Class Expedited USA it can always be tracked. I just plug the tracking number into the track package page on Canada Post Website. It shows where it is at the moment just like a registered letter except there is insurance on Expedited unlike registered letter.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

The packages I insure for the correct amount, correctly label and ship have a much higher tenancy to go missing than the ones I put a stamp on and send on its way.

I doubt there are many easier things for people to steal than a sports card. I hope you find your cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use Business Class Expedited USA it can always be tracked. I just plug the tracking number into the track package page on Canada Post Website. It shows where it is at the moment just like a registered letter except there is insurance on Expedited unlike registered letter.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

It's like somebody in a rowboat that has missed their ETA by at least a day instead of a few hours. One of One's are devilish things to ship Internationally without being stolen.

The very reason I sell cards with a BV that seldom exceeds $75.00

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12