Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Islanders New York Jets
    See proschoicesports's Items on eBay

Patience is a virtue!

Bgs will take their sweet time as long as guaranteed orders keep coming in.

Big thanks to @patriotsguy for running this and dealing with bgs.

Hope all your grades pop soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotta be getting close
    What if they keep saying its going to be longer I was OK with 5 months then 6 then 7 now 8 I just want my cards back it's not Rogers fault at all he has always done an outstanding job on everything bgs is just holding are cards hostage at this point just want them back
    Last edited by seegs; 05-13-2018 at 09:07 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The wait continues...anyone else here join the PSA sub?
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The wait continues...anyone else here join the PSA sub?

I did. The way this is going we will probably have the psa sub back before these

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep this is has been BS on beckett part!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i just learned that for those that took advantage of discounted 10 day service bulk pricing are now backed up by an additional 2-3 weeks. those are not guaranteed because of the discounted pricing.
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I did. The way this is going we will probably have the psa sub back before these

Wouldn't surprise me at this point!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

They probably a full yr behind now. I come check this thread at least once a wk hoping to have movement on these. Ive even had to check the original post to see what i sent in because I forgot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What makes me Furious is reading the news release the other day that they've just struck a deal with some European companies to go overseas and do live Autograph Authentication when they can't even take care of the business at home. The more time they spend sending people overseas the less people they have in the office and the longer it's going to take for them to catch up was there domestic stuff.
    Last edited by Chevyman22; 05-16-2018 at 06:20 PM.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Funny, as I was reading this my BGS rep calls me about something unrelated to this so while I had him on the phone I asked about this. Roughly 6 more weeks. I need to call him this time next month to get s more concrete date.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast