Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

The Bees are Buzzing: A Visit to Iggy's Bee Hive 2003-2004

Beehive.1

Beehive.2

Bee Hive.3

The 2003-2004 season was a memorable one for Jarome Iginla. Not only did he win the Maurice "Rocket" Richard Trophy (shared with Ilya Kovalchuk and Rick Nash), but also the King Clancy Memorial Trophy, which is awarded to the NHL player who best exemplifies leadership qualities on and off the ice, and who has made a significant humanitarian contribution to his community.

Here is a link to show past winners, and the contributions they have made.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_C...emorial_Trophy

Iggy was also named a 2nd team All-Star for his performance during the season. The Flames made it to the Stanley Cup finals, and became the first team to defeat the 1st, 2nd and 3rd seeded teams in their conference en route to the Stanley Cup finals.

There were 10 cards produced for Iggy in the Bee Hive series for the 2003-2004 season. One of them is an oversize 5"x7" card, a nice change from the usual cards that are made. My UD PROMO card just arrived, so here is the group in it's entirety.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Great visual show as usual. Gotta love these BeeHive's!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

Thanks, I'm finding out from some very knowledgeable collectors that I might be missing some cards. So far Ninja Update Checklist Center seems to have the most complete list to go by.

http://www.checklistcenter.com/ninja...eehive-hockey/

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks, I'm finding out from some very knowledgeable collectors that I might be missing some cards. So far Ninja Update Checklist Center seems to have the most complete list to go by.

http://www.checklistcenter.com/ninja...eehive-hockey/

@Uhtred.the.viking

Hmm, interesting. Which Iginla cards are you missing?

Transferred Feedback
    HI (75)
    Country
    Calgary Flames

@Uhtred.the.viking

Hmm, interesting. Which Iginla cards are you missing?

Card #31, Base gold (#/15) & Variation Silver (#/67) that I know of.