Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up looking for t-rich, Justin Blackmon, Alshon Jefferey, Weeden autos

must be in pro unis and under ebay please! Just want to pick up one trich and one weeden. Blackmon and Jeffery I am collecting and looking for what I dont have.

Jeffery top needs are anything from Prominence, Platinum patch auto, Prime variation auto, and Elite base auto. I am not supercollecting, so i do not need anything but his base auto RCS!

The only blackmons i own is prestige base auto, platinum patch auto, Momentum base auto jersey and Topps Prime level 5 auto jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any interest in the Blackman inception 3clr patch auto true 1/1, LMK, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any interest in the Blackman inception 3clr patch auto true 1/1, LMK, thanks.

sorry no, really do not care for inception stuff due to chipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Richardson blue ink elite inscriptions /30. Last sale 58 dlvd. I'll do 52 slvd if you can pay today

BANNED

Country
    See PlatinumPlus502's Items on eBay

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/...502/group4.jpg
    $9 for the trich

also, feel free to CMB on alshons. I may be willing to part with a couple, just lmk what interests you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/...502/group4.jpg
    $9 for the trich

also, feel free to CMB on alshons. I may be willing to part with a couple, just lmk what interests you.

only looking for autos.

BANNED

Country
    See PlatinumPlus502's Items on eBay

Well, check out my alshon jeffery folder in my bucket then and lmk what interests you. may be willing to part with a couple, like i said.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Richardson blue ink elite inscriptions /30. Last sale 58 dlvd. I'll do 52 slvd if you can pay today

ill pass, those are all over the place in price.

SCF Rewards
    Country

never mind thanks
    Last edited by puckett34; 10-10-2012 at 04:54 PM.

BANNED

Country

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast