Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

One more time ttt. Anyone interested in any/all of the ICHIRO cards that I have on POST #1 ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi! I'm interested in the Ichiro cards.....$10.00 hidden cash route okay with u? If it is okay to post it for us. Best regards, David K. PS

SCF Rewards
    Country

@David K. - THANKS for your post and interest. I accept cash, check, or postal money order. The total would be $15, $10 for the cards + $5 for shipping w/tracking. So, if that's okay with you plmk and I'll post our deal. Have a good evening, Rodney

NOTE: I currently have the twenty three (23) ICHIRO cards "ON HOLD" for you. Again, "THANKS" for your interest and post.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@David K. - THANKS for your post and interest. I accept cash, check, or postal money order. The total would be $15, $10 for the cards + $5 for shipping w/tracking. So, if that's okay with you plmk and I'll post our deal. Have a good evening, Rodney

NOTE: I currently have the twenty three (23) ICHIRO cards "ON HOLD" for you. Again, "THANKS" for your interest and post.

Hold on...a second..no paypal? Then for $15.00....I'll have use my check then. Best regards, David

SCF Rewards
    Country

@David K. - You, in post #12, stated "hidden cash". That means "cash", not "paypal". And, no, I don't take "paypal", just cash,check, or postal money order. If that's okay with you, $15 by check, cash, or postal money order plmk and I'll post it in trade manager (and you then can confirm). Again, thanks for your interest and quick replies. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I used the hidden cash because u indicate 10.00....normally use hidden cash for anything under $10.00 and paypal or check for anything over. If u will take check..then its okay to post it. Best regards, David .

SCF Rewards
    Country

@David K. - Our deal has been posted in trade manager, please confirm. Afterwards, plmk when you mail the payment. By knowing that I'll have the ICHIRO "lot" ready to go when it arrives. THANKS for the deal. Have a good weekend, Rodney

+++ THIS THREAD MAY NOW BE CLOSED, ALL OF THE ICHIRO CARDS HAVE BEEN SOLD +++
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 10-13-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12