Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Too many people have a "keep politics out of sports," point of view, until it's something they agree with, then it's all cool. If your opinion is "have none of it," I may disagree, but I can respect it.

Like I said, I have a lot of respect for the veterans and what they went throught. But, I'm not a fan of military promotion, NATO expansion and US military interventionism. I'm for celebrating the tradition of hockey, old players who retired or died, but all these kinds of politics in the game, not a fan.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Part of the problem may be the fact we are bombarded with politics today. This isn't a left/right issue. It's EVERYWHERE. So I think a lot of people, when they get a whiff of anything they even think is political is like, "no, I'm out. Please stop." It's a shame, because I think a lot of worthwhile causes get nixed under this, "nope, nothing political" mentality. But again, I disagree, but I get it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

there is a huge difference between celebrating our veterans and celebrating a lifestyle choice.
    funny isnt it
    veterans DAY
    pride MONTH

something screwed up there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

there is a huge difference between celebrating our veterans and celebrating a lifestyle choice.
    funny isnt it
    veterans DAY
    pride MONTH

something screwed up there

Well to be fair, veterans day is an actual holiday with a day off, and the history is taught in schools quite extensively. Plus, the only difference is you support one over the other. If you want to keep politics out of it, it's all politics, not just what you or I oppose.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well to be fair, veterans day is an actual holiday with a day off, and the history is taught in schools quite extensively. Plus, the only difference is you support one over the other. If you want to keep politics out of it, it's all politics, not just what you or I oppose.

Please, this city and Montreal have tranny book readings each and every day. How often are veterans invited to do the same. You must be part of the Cancel Culture because you sure have your Woke blinders on.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See icefields02's Items on eBay

[I][Well to be fair, veterans day is an actual holiday with a day off, and the history is taught in schools quite extensively. Plus, the only difference is you support one over the other. If you want to keep politics out of it, it's all politics, not just what you or I oppose./I]

the day off thing
    maybe in the states but not up here in Canada (only government)
    you are right.
    i do support the veterans over the lifestyle groups.
    not afraid to admit it publicly.
    veterans risk their lives to protect our country
    what the lbgtq+ group does is for themselves only
    i do not hate them i just dont support them
    and dont feel sports teams should be forced to give them another day, each team. each sport.
    sports should be about sports, we dont need politics shoved down our throats while we try to enjoy the game

and i cant not say this
    because these are our children
    the tranny book readings in the lower grades
    i consider that child abuse.

i am awake but not woke

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

Please, this city and Montreal have tranny book readings each and every day. How often are veterans invited to do the same. You must be part of the Cancel Culture because you sure have your Woke blinders on.

When did I day I wanted anything cancelled? Accusing me of cancel culture, while litterally supporting the cancellation of something is rather ironic. I've clearly stated I support everyone having different opinions, but I also support others' rights to voice objections to those opinions.
    Last edited by subban7677; 02-02-2023 at 05:15 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Out of respect for the LBGTQ2S+ members of this community, let's just not do this.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12