Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

hi

After going through the FWA and FW list I noticed there are only 7 FW out of 82 . The rest being FWA. They have mixed the FW in with the FWA. Used to be FW were usually running in numerical sequence. Not so this year. This may be a preliminary checklist. Two notable players that won't have FWA are Lehkonen and Kapanen. Maybe the Redemption's will be minimal . We'll have to wait and see.

Cheers Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scotforti's Items on eBay

For me participating in this product is severely dependent on the amount of redemptions that are in it. I'm STILL working on collecting some of the 14-15 SPA redemptions and that was a pretty long time ago at this point. I really don't want to ever have to spend over $100 for a /999 rookie card of a complete and total nobody again

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

hi

After going through the FWA and FW list I noticed there are only 7 FW out of 82 . The rest being FWA. They have mixed the FW in with the FWA. Used to be FW were usually running in numerical sequence. Not so this year. This may be a preliminary checklist. Two notable players that won't have FWA are Lehkonen and Kapanen. Maybe the Redemption's will be minimal . We'll have to wait and see.

Cheers Mike

On the top of the Future Watch Auto listing it says "Not all cards signed. Unsigned cards noted**".

I took that to mean that they sent the cards to the players to sign but not all their cards have been signed yet.

I think this is the case for two reasons:

1. It makes no sense to have only 7 unsigned Future Watch cards.

2. If this is the case, some of the players with the two stars by them denoting "not signed* are silly.

Dominik Simon and Kevin Labanc have signed RCs but Nylander and Lekhonen don't? WOW, disappointing Upper Deck!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Biggest miss I see is 175 Nick Schmaltz - Chicago Blackhawks**. How do you not have his signature in this product?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See darbscard88's Items on eBay Instagram:

Well I'm for sure going to try and get all the Maple Leafs future watches from this product. How much do you guys think the Matthews is going to go for, a lot Im guessing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

My guess would be in the $1,000 range to start. You Leaf fans are a crazy bunch! lol
    Well I'm for sure going to try and get all the Maple Leafs future watches from this product. How much do you guys think the Matthews is going to go for, a lot Im guessing?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Remember how big the SOTT set used to be? @aweeks had a multi-year challenge putting together the 07-08 set, and it was awesome.

This year it's 20 cards, with 6 of them being retired players.

The duals/triples etc. sets have also gotten smaller over time.

I know all this stuff is dependent upon getting players to sign and return cards in a timely fashion, but they really need to up the effort level to get more cards people want into this product.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

My guess would be in the $1,000 range to start. You Leaf fans are a crazy bunch! lol

I think that's high to start, it may end up at that value later. McDavids were starting around the $550-600 range when they first came out. now they're around the $850-1000 USD mark.

If Matthews is live, and they actually print close to the 999 number, then I suspect it will start around the same range as McDavid - $550-600ish.

It also depends on how many cases are made, less cases, more concentration of FWAs.

If FWAs fall at 1.5 per box, then there should be less than 3121 cases made assuming no Short Print FWAs.

I could never get the cases made count correct though. Too many inconsistencies for their odds.

The longest shot card for the set is a Guy LaFleur Update Moments Auto @ 1:48,480 packs.

Assuming a print run of 10 = 484,800 packs = 26933.33 Boxes = 1683.33 cases, but that seems too low. At the same time, how many Guy LaFleur Autos is a reasonable amount to assume?

I don't know, there are other people who are better at math-ing this stuff than me. Hopefully they can chime in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

@atruong317, try again Matthews has this one 111 Auston Matthews "NHL Debut One for the Ages" A 1:129,600 and USA-AM Auston Matthews - Toronto Maple Leafs : A 1:68,184

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

111 Auston Matthews "NHL Debut One for the Ages" A 1:129,600
    USA-AM Auston Matthews - Toronto Maple Leafs : A 1:68,184

I can't wait to see the price of these cards when pulled. I imagine the USA Matthews Auto would go for a hefty price to American collectors. At least the first one I see going for as much as the "Debut One for the Ages".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast