Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matt Kenseth-Gold " 0 " / 09 Eclipse Set--& others-for Trade.

I have those in the Title for Trade( 09 -PP Prem- Matt Kenseth -Gold foil " 0 " card---will trade for the silver foil "0" -/09 Eclipse base set 1-90 / Also have many 09 Press Pass -Gold & Blue Parrallels for trade / Some 09 Eclipse Blue foils for trade---I need some Blue foils too)--Please LMK--Also have many Older & Newer Inserts -to trade. ---Please -LMK-Send your want list to me [email protected] Thanks-Cecil

Here are the 2009 Eclipse-Blue Foil Parrallels--I need listed--below

I need these #ers
    # 16,17,28,42,51,55,56,65,66,71,73,78,86

Also have these to trade

09 -Solar Swatches- Jeff Gordon " 0 " SS JG 5/6 ( #ered 261/299)
    07 Press Pass -Cup Chase(unredeemed)DEjr.-CCr 14/18
    01 VIP--Mile Master-Precious Metal-DEjr. 4/12( #ered--MM119/325)
    Drakkar Noir--Dale Earnhardt JR( Year?) 3-D-Very Nice Card(came in with the colgne---as a promotion)

SCF Rewards
    Country

What Biffle and Stewart extras you have in the Blues. Need all.

Are you looking for a base set or trading one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The only -09 Eclipse -Blue foil--I have of Biffle -is # 11,don`t have any of Stewart.--What -Blue Eclipse Extras do you have.?.---& on the Set--I have a extra -Base -09 Eclipse-Set --to trade.-------Please get back with me--Thanks--Cecil

SCF Rewards
    Country

Howdy, i can use the Jr '01 vip MM Prec. Metal, Thanks
    I can also use if avail:
    '07 P.P. #G113 Dale Jr.
    '08 P.P. #B97,B101 Dale Jrs
    '09 P.P. Blue #56, Gold #4 Dale Jrs
    '09 P.P. Blue #10 J. Gordon

The Tyrant

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tyrant --I `ve been looking--,but I don`t think -I have any of the -Parrallels--you listed ,I`m thinking I might possibly--have the --09 PP- B10-JG,but I`ll have to look some more. --I`d love to trade you that 01 VIP-Precious Metal-DEjr. ----I`m not sure if you have all your traders listed on your site ornot--Anything else that you have to Trade.--?-Please LMK---Do you have any 09 Eclipse Blue Foils?-LMK-------------------------------------------THANKS---Cecil

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tyrant --I `ve been looking--,but I don`t think -I have any of the -Parrallels--you listed ,I`m thinking I might possibly--have the --09 PP- B10-JG,but I`ll have to look some more. --I`d love to trade you that 01 VIP-Precious Metal-DEjr. ----I`m not sure if you have all your traders listed on your site ornot--Anything else that you have to Trade.--?-Please LMK---Do you have any 09 Eclipse Blue Foils?-LMK-------------------------------------------THANKS---Cecil

Howdy, all i have is listed, i didnt get much of the last 3 releases, got lucky to get an Eclipse retail box & you got the 2 blues from that, ive been spending what little money i do get on sure things like singles, Thanks

The Tyrant

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tyrant --I`ll try & look thru your traders better--tommorrow & see if there`s something i need/want--Thanks-I`ll LYK--------------------Cecil

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tyrant--What year ? & what did the Juan Pablo Montoya--Gold Autograph 4/50 come out of . ? --What does it book for ?-Please LMK-Thanks Cecil

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tyrant--What year ? & what did the Juan Pablo Montoya--Gold Autograph 4/50 come out of . ? --What does it book for ?-Please LMK-Thanks Cecil

Howdy, its an '08 Signings & just says Press Pass on the back, bks $60.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you be interested in --trading that for the 01 VIP--Precious metal -of DEjr.-? -LMK--Thanks Cecil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast