Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the Durant contest:

You could have people guess how many points Durant will score in the next game. You keep going until somebody hits it on the dot. Any guesses from previous games do not count. Would that be a good idea?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple updates...

I was hoping to get some more names for the Pastorini, but no one bit...we'll just leave it going for a bit if that's alright.

First IP signing of the year is tomorrow. Check out my thread in the IP Section to follow all of my In Person autographs for 2012, including some new experiences for me.

Started playing with my iPod camera to take some photos of my memoribilia that I can't scan, since that's what I'll need for tomorrow. What do you guys think of this?

I have a virtual high five for the first person to tell me whose signature that is!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Jason Kipnis. HIGH FIVE! The ball looks nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jason Kipnis. HIGH FIVE! The ball looks nice.

Too easy, eh? It looks a lot better than the first ball I got done (Zach McAllister). I'm gonna miss having Kip in Columbus this year.

Meant to send you a PM, too. Have a couple more questions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice, i will be definetly be checking in on that I.P thead!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that Kipnis came out great man. Perfect, really. My McAllister is probably my favorite ball, though my nicely signed Jesus Montero ball is a close 2nd, best signature I've ever seen from him. Can't wait to see how you do this year IP. Unfortunately the Scranton Yanks are doing stadium work so I'll be going to all sorts of places this year to catch some baseball and graph.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice, i will be definetly be checking in on that I.P thead!

Thanks! Got my first four IP autographs of the year today...

Wow, that Kipnis came out great man. Perfect, really. My McAllister is probably my favorite ball, though my nicely signed Jesus Montero ball is a close 2nd, best signature I've ever seen from him. Can't wait to see how you do this year IP. Unfortunately the Scranton Yanks are doing stadium work so I'll be going to all sorts of places this year to catch some baseball and graph.

Thanks a lot; I wanted to show it off, so I tried using my iPod. Turned out well! Crazy trade that Montero was involved in yesterday, eh?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Crazy trade that Montero was involved in yesterday, eh?

I don't even want to talk about it, lol, I am not happy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't even want to talk about it, lol, I am not happy!

Pineda's a stud; I'd rather have him anyway...don't they have a couple other good young catchers?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pineda's a stud; I'd rather have him anyway...don't they have a couple other good young catchers?

They do and that's the only positive with this. The Yankees just don't have much luck in the past when they trade for pitchers/sign overrated or unproven talent ie. Kevin Brown, Carl Pavano, Jaret Wright, and AJ Burnett.

Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774 ... LastLast