Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two SWEET returns today.....

Jim Langer - c/o Home - 21 days
    Devier Posey - c/o Home - 15 days!

A Hall of Famer (Langer) and one of the top players on my favorite team (Posey; Ohio State)...I sent Devier a 2010 Sage Hit "The Program" Ohio State card, which he added a "Go Bucks!" inscription too; awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

One in today....

Darrell Thompson - c/o Home - 7 days

Always happy to add another Packer to my collection, even if he needs to invest in a new Sharpie!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two Matts in today.....

Matt Moore - c/o Carolina Panthers - 280 days
    Matt Birk - c/o Home - 13 days

Moore, taking 280 days, is a new personal long wait for me topping the old one (YA Tittle) by 9 days. Counted this one gone a while ago, so glad to have it back! Can never go wrong with a stud like Birk either...glad to have found an address that worked!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Failure from Donyell Marshall today, sent through the George Washington Basketball Department...received my card back in my SASE with a note that read, "Sorry, Donyell doesn't work here anymore." Disappointed, considering I've seen successes as recently as a few weeks ago. Wish they would've just RTS'd it anyway...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I feel like Charlie Sheen with all the winning going on today.......

Jan Stenerud - c/o Home - 51 days
    Bob McAdoo - c/o Heat - 14 days!

Stenerud looks great, personalized with a Hall of Fame inscription...couldn't ask for a better return. Then if you scroll up a bit, you'll see that McAdoo coming back completes my dual with George Karl, making for an awesome piece! Beyond excited about this one...will try to get a picture up here soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow man, you have had some great days... 2 HOFers today is an awesome day.. Glad to see the duel got completed.. nice job.

BANNED

Country

First success in a few days......

Pat Fitzgerald - c/o Email - Around A Month
    Colt Brennan - c/o Home - 42 days

Brennan didn't sign my UD Heroes card that I sent, but did send back a Topps Magic base signed in blue pen. Card looks great, despite being much different than I expected! Fitzgerald sent a really cool signed 8.5x11 with a "Go Cats!" inscription that I'm really happy to add to my Big Ten collection...pretty good day overall!

Could you PM me the address for Brennan? I looked in the TMMM and it was the Redskins address, the last sucess was from '09. It would be greatly apprecited. I'd love to add him to my collection, He was fun to watch in college. I may, also, try Fitzgerald, I lie him and Northwestern.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow man, you have had some great days... 2 HOFers today is an awesome day.. Glad to see the dual got completed.. nice job.

Been a little slow lately, but the returns I've been getting back have been sweet! I love the Stenerud...

Could you PM me the address for Brennan? I looked in the TMMM and it was the Redskins address, the last sucess was from '09. It would be greatly apprecited. I'd love to add him to my collection, He was fun to watch in college. I may, also, try Fitzgerald, I lie him and Northwestern.

Sure, no problem...

SCF Rewards
    Country

No returns, but hit the jackpot at the local flea market...picked up a box of 1991 Pro Set Football, 90/91 Hoops Basketball, four packs of Swell Football, and about a dozen Ohio State cards for all of $15. Got some new TTM material for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country

And now I get the pleasure of going through 700+ cards to see who signs and write their addresses down...winning. If anyone is after any players, hit me up and I'll see if I have them!

Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 263334353637383946 ... LastLast