Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 432 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 332382422429430431432433434435442482532932 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 11972

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints Houston Astros New Orleans Hornets
    See patherfan68's Items on eBay

3a) Level 3: MLB: who will win: Minnesota Twins (Santana, 16-8, 3.28 ERA) at New York Yankees (Severino, 14-6, 2.98 ERA) (8pm ET) (American League Wild Card Game!) New Yook Yankees,(Severino, 14-6, 2.98 ERA)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Level 3 - TWINS

ravens_creed - sorry to hear about your injury from "softball" (which definitely isn't "soft"). I no longer play, but in the past I've also had injury. I remember two, in both cases I was the pitcher: (1) hit by a line drive on the inner right thigh about an inch off the "private parts". The umpire stopped the game to see if I was okay. I continued to play. Two days later I had a bruise that went from where I was hit all the way down to my knee. (2)hit by a line drive in my glove. I dropped the ball, picked it up and threw the runner out. Then I took off my glove and my thumb was already black and blue. One batter later I went to catch and the catcher pitch. One inning later the game was over, and I went to an ER. They said it, my thumb base, was broken. They put on a splint. Then next day I went to a doctor and he put it in a cast. I hope everything goes well with you and what you have to have done.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

First couple of days of October scored, spreadsheet reset and updated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sDY/edit#gid=0

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

2a) Level 2: MLS: who will win (draw is a push): Minnesota United at Atlanta United (7pm ET) Atlanta United

3a) Level 3: MLB: who will win: Minnesota Twins (Santana, 16-8, 3.28 ERA) at New York Yankees (Severino, 14-6, 2.98 ERA) (8pm ET) (American League Wild Card Game!) Yankees
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

On a personal note, I found out this morning that I will be requiring surgery to repair a ruptured right achilles tendon that I suffered playing slo-pitch two weekends ago. The injury was worse than initially thought. I'm scheduled to go under the knife tomorrow afternoon and it will not require an overnight stay. However, I'll probably be a groggy mess from the anesthetics afterwards, so @bigmo1979 volunteered to sleep in his clothes and drop the ball again step in and do the schedule for Thursday. I should be fine doing one for tomorrow and should be resting and well enough to do Friday and the weekend without issue.

And now, off to score the last two days and make that schedule for tomorrow...

@ravens_creed - Paul- the injury is a message to retire from softball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

However, I'll probably be a groggy mess from the anesthetics afterwards

@ravens_creed - Paul- Thanks for letting us know this as we probably would not otherwise have been able to tell the difference

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Level 3 New York Yankees
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ravens_creed - Paul- Thanks for letting us know this as we probably would not otherwise have been able to tell the difference

Potential question for tomorrow: will Paul be more competent while groggy after surgery than Luis Severino was tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Questions for Wednesday, October 4, 2017:

- You may make up to 3 predictions total.
    - You may make no more than 2 predictions per level.
    - Good luck!

Level 1: (2 RP / 1 SP)
    1a) MLB: Name a batter on the ROCKIES who will record at least one HIT tonight.
    1b) MLB: Name a batter on the DIAMONDBACKS who will record at least one HIT tonight.
    1c) MLB: Name a relief pitcher on either team who will make an APPEARANCE tonight.

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2d) NHL: who will win: St.Louis Blues at Pittsburgh Penguins (8pm ET)
    2e) NHL: who will win: Calgary Flames at Edmonton Oilers (10pm ET)
    2f) NHL: Name a player who will score a GOAL tonight.

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    3g) MLB: who will win: Colorado Rockies (Gray, 10-4, 3.67 ERA) at Arizona Diamondbacks (Greinke, 17-7, 3.20 ERA) (8pm ET) (National League Wild Card Game)
    3h) NHL: who will win: Toronto Maple Leafs at Winnipeg Jets (7pm ET)
    3i) NHL: who will win: Philadelphia Flyers at San Jose Sharks (10:30pm ET)

** Please indicate the level number in each of your predictions. Many thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (319)
    Country
    See bbcardzman's Items on eBay

Questions for Wednesday, October 4, 2017:

Level 2: (5 RP / 2 SP)
    2d) NHL: who will win: St.Louis Blues

Level 3: (10 RP / 3 SP)
    3g) MLB: who will win: Arizona Diamondbacks (Greinke, 17-7, 3.20 ERA) (8pm ET) (National League Wild Card Game)

Page 432 of 1198 FirstFirst ... 332382422429430431432433434435442482532932 ... LastLast