Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which politician are you rooting against this Tuesday

Mary Landrieu stands above all other Senators that I hope receive a change of address next Tuesday. This would be the last necessary purging of the Post Katrina incompetence. Hopefully her idiotic comments about how terrible LA is to blacks and women will come back to haunt her.

On the other side of the aisle Mitch McConnel needs to be put out to pasture.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I hope to see Bruce Braley ousted from Iowa. He is everything anti-conservative and non-moderate that a Democrat can be. Pro-choice, pro-Obamacare, pro-carbon tax, pro-increased minimum wage, anti-Keystone pipeline and received an F rating from the NRA. To put it simply, he fully and unabashedly walks on the left side of the Dem party line.

To put Braley in context...this is the guy who complained about no towel service in the Congressional gym during the government shut-down and he praised Obama's speech supporting raising minimum wage because it "strengthens the middle class"...because apparently Braley thinks minimum wage workers are part of the middle class. A freakin' idiot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Braley, don't call me Bailey, is a good one.

Here in PA there is not much to complain about. The sitting governor Corbett has run a hideous campaign and is about 20 points down in the polls. In my home state of MI it will be interesting to see if Snyder can be re-elected as governor.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I will be voting against bruce braley and against steve king on tuesday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Corbett is terrible.
    Braley, don't call me Bailey, is a good one.

Here in PA there is not much to complain about. The sitting governor Corbett has run a hideous campaign and is about 20 points down in the polls. In my home state of MI it will be interesting to see if Snyder can be re-elected as governor.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am trying to get as many people out to vote against Crist here in Florida....even if you don't vote on a single other issue like the amendments, vote NO for Charlie Crist. IMAC is probably going to come after me now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Just a general comment about elections: some how, some day, we need to replace EVERYONE in the National government positions (Pres., V.P.,Senators, Representatives, etc) with people that are the down right common Americans. Get rid of those wealthy jokers, which about all are, with the common every day people who have a better day to day ideas about what needs to be done. Unfortunately, the common every day American doesn't have the time or money to campain. Therefore, we end up with wealthy jokers who don't know what to do that is best for the country. And, because of that, we, the common every day Americans, end up being the ones to pay for their mistakes. Have a good time tomorrow figuring out who will be the ones you think would make the least number of bad/awful decisions while in office (and you & I will be paying for it, and still pay them after they finish their careers no matter how bad they were).

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Anyone who supports the head clown in office right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone who supports the head clown in office right now.

Not around these parts, wish we could get rid of him today!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast