Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Moved it for ya!

And nice job with the pickups! Those Exclusives, in particular. You pull all of them (that'd be crazy luck)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See darbscard88's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thanks for moving! Wish I could say I pulled all those exclusives, but Nylander is the only one I pulled. Most came from trades, the Marner I purchased from a member here for a very fair price!

Moved it for ya!

And nice job with the pickups! Those Exclusives, in particular. You pull all of them (that'd be crazy luck)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since the days of Cujo & Belfour its basically been a goalie carousel in Toronto. Missed pick after pick while alot of really good goalies were picked after we made our picks. Bad drafting at its finest!! Its been that way for as long as i can remember but its looks as though those days are gone now that we got that genious Lamoriello. Andersen looks like he might be here for a bit though we didnt draft him. I think Sparks one day could be a good goalie in this league if he ever gets a chance again. Not sure why he wasnt with the club this year. I know Mcilhinney is the back up & played some pretty solid games down the stretch for the Leafs but i think Sparks might have been a better back up to Andersen, plus we would get to see if he can play in this League.From what i seen of his play in the year before this one i think he can play in the NHL..

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome pickups once again! Those UD Ice cards look great this year.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to a local cardshow today and picked up some nice cards, so decided to share again. The last card on this update is now a centrepiece of the collection, easily one of my favs! It was a very William Nylander themed day!

IMG_4652.jpg
    First up, a few lower end cards. There were so many retro Matthews at the show today, at least 30 or 40, so I walked around and found the cheapest one, which was this one for $10.

IMG_4653.jpg
    SPX Nylander red jersey

IMG_4654.jpg
    Black diamond rookie dual booklet of Kasperi Kapanen. Have the Nylander incoming so decided to grab this too. Was able to work out a trade.

IMG_4655.jpg
    And finally, the really sweet one of the day- Fleer showcase hot prospects auto Nylander 29/299 (jersey number!!) Really love the look of this card, the prevalence of 2 and 9 especially, 29, 299 and the angle of the photo shows the 29 clearly on Nylander's arm.

Bit of a funny story with this one, I was talking to one of the vendors and another customer came up holding the card to try and sell it. They did not work out a deal, so I immediately asked him what he wanted. He said $65 which isn't crazy, but I wanted to look around some more first. I said I would let him know asap. Looked around the room 10 minutes later and that guy was gone, thought I blew my chance. Right as I was leaving, I went to say goodbye to a different vendor and sure enough, there it was in his case. We worked out a deal and the card is coming home to the PC!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome updates, and that last one looked like hockey card fate that it's now in your PC. Great story, and congrats on all of these new cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Thanks for sharing. Some amazing cards you have. I have also been a lifelong fan of the Leafs. I was 7 months old when they last won the cup and it has been all down hill since then for me lol! I also have a huge Leaf collection but only collected the Upper Deck set this year and refrained from others sets due to the cost of some of them. Love seeing all your pickups though.
    Last edited by johnse27; 04-29-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for sharing that, I appreciate it and am glad you enjoy the posts! I will definitely keep updating as new pickups happen

Thanks for sharing. Some amazing cards you have. I have also been a lifelong fan of the Leafs. I was 7 months old when they last won the cup and it has been all down hill since then for me lol! I also have a huge Leaf collection but only collected the Upper Deck set this year and refrained from others sets due to the cost of some of them. Love seeing all your pickups though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, I know its been quite a while since Ive updated this thread, but the pickups have not stopped! Here are the highlights of what I have picked up this summer and fall so far, have slowed down some but still some nice additions! :)

IMG_5989.jpg
    Connor Brown SPA FW Spectrum /50 and Trilogy level 2 Auto
    IMG_5990.jpg
    William Nylander OPC Updates Signatures Series 2
    IMG_5991.jpg
    Carlton the bear rainbow from Centennial Set! Probably my fav adds in this update! Funny how there is an /99 and /100
    IMG_5992.jpg
    William Nylander Draft Day Marks "L"
    IMG_5993.jpg
    William Nylander rookie Sweaters SPGU

IMG_5994.jpg
    Misc. Autos, really love the trilogy autos

IMG_5995.jpg
    Nylander rookie gems from BD. Got this one for a steal at a card show. Guy had a big pile of freshly cracked BD and said I could have for $20

IMG_5996.jpg
    Zaitsev fleer ultra violet rookie /25, traded with a member here for this, thanks again!
    IMG_5997.jpg
    Knew I had to get this one as soon as the Premier checklist was announced. Premier trios /75 Matthews/Marner/Nylander

IMG_5999.jpg
    Nylander dual materials XL

IMG_6001.jpg
    Rookie Materials of the big 3 from series 2
    IMG_6002.jpg
    Auston Matthews rookie sweaters from SPGU
    IMG_6003.jpg
    Future Watch Collection, just missing Matthews, someday!
    IMG_6004.jpg
    Young guns canvas of the big 3! Waited so long to finally get a Matthews. Was able to trade for it at a card show
    IMG_6005.jpg
    Brendan Leipsic rookie jumbos patch /15. Had to get this cheap for that sick patch
    IMG_6006.jpg
    Top Rookies Matthews and Marner. Believe these were from the Chicago show?
    IMG_6007.jpg
    Connor Brown Exquisite from ICE
    IMG_6008.jpg
    William Nylander trilogy auto
    IMG_6009.jpg
    Mitch Marner Fleer Auto /99! Instagram trade
    IMG_6010.jpg
    Frozen Foursomes featuring Mantha Zacha Nylander Kapenen. Personal Hit!
    IMG_6011.jpg
    Misc. Ice inserts
    IMG_6012.jpg
    Auston Matthews flair rookie, traded with a member here way back in the Summer
    IMG_6013.jpg
    Nylander Skybox prospects
    IMG_6014.jpg
    Marner Flair rookie and Nylander EX, also from a member here in the Summer
    IMG_6016.jpg
    Matthews ice shredders dual jersey. Trade with my good buddy Rob on instagram. You guys should join if not already on there, lots of trades to be made!
    IMG_6017.jpg
    And finally, Matthews Marner MVP rookies from the Atlantic division redemption.

Hope you enjoyed, regular updates will be back now!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Awesome stuff. Loving these recent additions! Wow! Love it all.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast