Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 165 of 282 FirstFirst ... 65115155162163164165166167168175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2816

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Another ebay ID : jarrett008

Left myself and 5 other sellers negative feedback in last 2 days, stating item not received , no communication .. well the negative feedback was the first i heard of his issue .

Got this response after asking him about negative and telling me that he didn`t receive card

Dear thehip_022,

You were given positive for the card I got and after another week of no card and no refund, I left a feedback before it disappears from ebay. So you got one of each fully justified‎.

Well he only bought one card from me and how are you suppose to give a refund when you don`t know there is a problem ?
    Last edited by thehip66; 08-08-2014 at 08:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brusski's Items on eBay

post a link to the auction, but based on your description thats shill bidding.

Here's a link to his/her bid history. I contacted eBay and reported the seller. They started an investigation...

http://offer.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Buyer_ViewLink

Hope this link works...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do not buy cards from ebay seller christmas_all_year_around. He is selling some forgeries mixed in with some lower end vintage. He has had over 100 complaints in the last 2 months, but because of clever wording, ebay is letting him get away with it. I took a chance and sent a low offer just to see and ended up buying two pieces of paper stuck together with the corners cut and some false aging. Not out very much money, but I've looked at his sold stuff and some of his "reprints" and some people have been scammed out of hundreds of dollars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1958-Topps-R...-/151353688322

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161384565424...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1948-49-Leaf...p2047675.l2557

People believe these cards to be authentic when they are truly not. I hope there is a way to get this guy shut down.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Can someone help guide me into reporting a scammer and hopefully having an investigation started?

4 years on eBay and this occurrence has finally happened. Send me a PM and I am so ever grateful to have SCF on my side already.

Thanks,
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure where to post this, but am curious where the Canadians on the board buy their shipping and card supplies for Ebay sales? I am no where near an LCS or really any stores, I live in the country so looking for a good source on:

1) Bubble mailers
    2) Team bags, top loaders, etc

Seems like all of the stores that sell these supplies are in the US and shipping is over the top.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure where to post this, but am curious where the Canadians on the board buy their shipping and card supplies for Ebay sales? I am no where near an LCS or really any stores, I live in the country so looking for a good source on:

1) Bubble mailers
    2) Team bags, top loaders, etc

Seems like all of the stores that sell these supplies are in the US and shipping is over the top.

I buy bubble mailers at walmart 6 for less than $3 alot cheaper than the post office

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just did the same thing, but would prefer to pay under 10 cents a piece if possible. Lots of Ebay stores in the US that can get under that number but can't find a cheaper option for Canadians.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Just did the same thing, but would prefer to pay under 10 cents a piece if possible. Lots of Ebay stores in the US that can get under that number but can't find a cheaper option for Canadians.

www.canadamailers.ca for bubble envelopes if you are looking to buy in bulk and www.canadacardworld.com has IMO pretty good prices on supplies ie toploaders etc

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick responses, will check those out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I buy bubble mailers at walmart 6 for less than $3 alot cheaper than the post office

Just so you know, at Dollarama you can buy 3 for $1.

Page 165 of 282 FirstFirst ... 65115155162163164165166167168175215265 ... LastLast