Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Yesterday's arrivals available for trade and/or sale ---

Below is the list of cards that arrived in yesterday's mail. If trading, I'm mainly looking for gu and auto's to add to my PC of Orioles and Nationals. Also, I may consider others that make good trade bait. If buying, make a reasonable offer (please include shipping cost in your offer). I accept cash,check, and postal money order.

NOTE: As of today, WEDNESDAY FEB. 10, 2021, this thread can be CLOSED.

Here is the list of what arrived ----------------- ---------------available as of 11/19/2020:

2003 TOPPS TRIBUTE Perennial All Star Edition TR-GC Gary Carter jersey (EXPOS)

2003 FLEER FALL CLASSIC Series Contenders Al Kaline bat (TIGERS)
    2014 PANINI CLASSICS Home Run Heroes No. 17 Johnny Mize uniform (CARDINALS) #ed 04/25
    2002 FLEER GREATS Through the Years Eddie Murray jersey (ORIOLES)
    2003 TOPPS HERITAGE Grandstand Glory GG-AP Andy Pafko Milwaukee County Stadium seat piece (BRAVES)-GONE
    2002 FLEER GREATS Through the Years Jim Palmer jersey (ORIOLES)

2002 FLEER GREATS Through the Years Jim Rice jersey (RED SOX)
    2002 FLEER GREATS Through the Years Frank Robinson jersey (REDS)

2003 TOPPS GALLERY Art AR/GS George Sisler bat (ST. LOUIS BROWNS)
    2011 PLAYOFF PRIME CUTS Icons No. 13 Willie Stargell bat (PIRATES) #ed 43/99
    2002 FLEER GREATS Through the Years Hoyt Wilhelm pants (GIANTS)

Now that you've checked the list, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-10-2021 at 12:59 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Intereseted in these:
    2003 TOPPS TRIBUTE Perennial All Star Edition TR-JCR Joe Cronin bat (SENATORS)
    2003 TOPPS TRIBUTE Perennial All Star Edition TR-NR Nolan Ryan uniform (RANGERS)
    2003 TOPPS GALLERY Art AR/GS George Sisler bat (ST. LOUIS BROWNS)

I will see what I have of your teams. Thanks.
    Always looking for Reggie Miller cards I need.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    2003-04 Ultimate Collection Signatures Logos #RM Reggie Miller 1/1
    1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers Randy Moss/Jerry Rice
    Babe Ruth game used jersey card
    Michael Jordan Bulls Autograph
    Tom Brady Patriots Autograph

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adam, thanks for your post and interest. Looking forward to seeing what you have available. Have a good afternoon and evening, Rodney

Anyone else interested in any ??????????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@OriolesFan- Rodney- Happy New Year! I am interested in the Cronin and Sisler if I have anything you can use and if you do not work out a trade with Adam.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

@JFried1029 - James - Thanks for your interest, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you also. I'll let you know as soon as possible. Hopefully Adam will reply soon. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@akaus21 - Adam, plmk if you found anything that may interest me. Thanks. I need to know because another trader,JFried1029, is also interested in some of the same cards. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@akaus21 - I sent you a PM this morning. I already have the three that you PMed me with last night. PLMK if you have any that may interest me. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney
    @JFried1029 - PLMK what you have in gu and auto's of Orioles and Nationals that you'd be willing to trade. Thanks. Have a good night, Rodney

Anyone else interested in anything that I have posted on POST #1 ? If so, plmk what you have in gu and/or auto's of Orioles and/or Nationals you'd be willing to trade. Thanks for checking this thread. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt ------------- Anyone interested in any ? ------------ Any offer(s) ? ------------- THANKS for checking this thread. ------- Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------------ Check out POST #1. ---------- Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. ----------- Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt ------------------ Let's work out a trade and/or deal. ------------- THANKS for checking POST #1. ---------- Have a good day, Rod ney

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast