Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pantera04's Items on eBay

Rant about a sportscardswholesale.

I will make it short.

DON'T EVER BUY FROM THEM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I want more!!!! lol how come?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing big, its because in the past month they have had two of my orders ship about two weeks after I paid for the item with my credit card. First it was the Gridiron Gear, which I canceled because it wasn't in stock and wouldn't be in for two weeks even though they already charge my card for. Okay no big deal with the Gridiron because its a hot product which everyone wants but the thing that gets me is, I wasn't told. I called them up the day after I notice on my bank statement the money was taken out and thats when they told me it wouldn't be in for another two weeks. So now I'm having the same problem again, this time with Rookie Debut football. I ordered it 2/24, thinking my order will ship same day but than was told they don't ship same day even though its in their FAQ section. Anyway, I was told on 2/27, when they took the money out of my bank account again, over the phone that the Debut will not be in until today, Friday. So I call up today to see if it came in. Nope won't be in till Monday or Tuesday.

I guess altogether I am upset with them be lairs or mistaken about their shipping policy. With their shipping delays and being unreliable. I guess its my fault because I always paid with checks before and never notice the delayed shipping. But I think its ridiculous I have to wait more than two weeks for my orders to ship. I do not recommend them at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard they are not so good too, why?? Bad shipping, customer service??? What is it??
    Also, that link in your sig, what does that mean......."report ebay sellers who don't sell"
    That doesn't make much sense to me! Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Irish
    Also, that link in your sig, what does that mean......."report ebay sellers who don't sell"
    That doesn't make much sense to me! Thanks

I figured he meant eBay sellers who offer an item for sale, but then don't send it once someone has won the auction. I checked the link and that is indeed what it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

I purchased 3 boxes of 2004 UD Legends from them just before Christmas(about 2 weeks before). I was expecting them to arrive before Christmas so I can wrap them up and put them under the tree so I can surprise myself on Christmas morning. :D

Well, they didn`t arrive before Christmas. They arrived Christmas Day! I was happy. Anyway, aside from taking a bit longer than I had hoped for, I didn`t have any other problems with them. They even e-mailed a tracking # the day they said they shipped. Probably didn`t ship it that day but they did have a # and I was tracking it. It was in Texas(I think? ) for a few days. Then I sort of gave up tracking it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did you possibly get something on Christmas Day?? THAT makes absolutely no sense to me....(or they showed up at the p/o on Christmas day)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by RayLewKillU52
    How did you possibly get something on Christmas Day?? THAT makes absolutely no sense to me....(or they showed up at the p/o on Christmas day)

no, the package arrived ON CHRISTMAS DAY!! They do deliver priority packages on Christmas Day. Even my wife knew they delivered that day. How come I didn`t know? Regardless, I was very happy. Merry would be more appropriate.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See milossarian's Items on eBay

Wow, Pantera04

I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread. I was thinking of doing one myself. I had almost the exact experience with Sports Card Wholesale! This is a long rant; please bear with me.

Back in mid-January, I ordered a box of UD Black Diamond Hockey and UD Series I Hockey from them. Their website, of course, made it appear as if they had this product in stock. They then send notice to my email that the product is on back-order and I'll be informed when it ships. I was immediately concerned as they informed me of this through a link you click on, that looks like a standard message. It wasn't personalized to me, you know? It's something that they say so often, they have it ready-made-up. That was Red Flag No. 1.

Weeks later, no word, nothing. I use their online customer service, I'm told one of the products (I think the Black Diamond) was out of stock, would be there next Monday. Next Monday comes and goes. Nothing. I inquire again. Now I'm told it will be there by the following Monday. Comes and goes, nothing. I inquire AGAIN, now I'm told the OTHER box is out of stock, but it will be there by the following Wednesday, and they will be sending me 24 additional packs for my inconvenience. (Packs of what?) The following Wednesday comes and goes, nothing.

I call them. I tell the lady on the phone to cancel my order. We have a little argument in which I tell her it's dishonest to portray you have a product, lure people in to ordering from you, and then doing the delay-forever game because you don't really have it. She tells me she has no control over when they get their supplies, the suppliers do. I again tell her to cancel my order, she yells back, "OK, Fine!" and hangs up.

Weeks pass. I then get a notice in my email from this company that my order has shipped. I'm irritated by this, but I think, what the hell, I still want Series I and Black Diamond boxes. And they are now worth considerably more than what I was paying when I made this order in mid-January. So I'll just take the boxes and chalk it up as a lesson not to deal with this company ever again.

Their notice includes one of those shipping code numbers with the U.S. Postal Service. Now, since Feb. 17, when I go to the post office website and put in the code, it says only that USPS "was informed by the shipper to expect this package for shipping." It still has not shipped.

On Feb. 27 or 28 I sent them an email. Explaining all of the B.S. that has transpired to this point. And what about that 24-pack peace offering? That seems to have vanished. I told them "if, by 9 a.m. PST Thursday, March 2, I have not received word from the USPS that the package is in their hands and on its way to me, I'll be informing my credit card company of a fraud."

No response to my email. The package is not on its way. I've actually been too busy in recent days to follow up with my credit card company, but I certainly will be.

So, in short, what Pantera said. Avoid sportscardwholesale like the plague.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by CatCityKid
    I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread. I was thinking of doing one myself. I had almost the exact experience with Sports Card Wholesale! This is a long rant; please bear with me.

Back in mid-January, I ordered a box of UD Black Diamond Hockey and UD Series I Hockey from them. Their website, of course, made it appear as if they had this product in stock. They then send notice to my email that the product is on back-order and I'll be informed when it ships. I was immediately concerned as they informed me of this through a link you click on, that looks like a standard message. It wasn't personalized to me, you know? It's something that they say so often, they have it ready-made-up. That was Red Flag No. 1.

Weeks later, no word, nothing. I use their online customer service, I'm told one of the products (I think the Black Diamond) was out of stock, would be there next Monday. Next Monday comes and goes. Nothing. I inquire again. Now I'm told it will be there by the following Monday. Comes and goes, nothing. I inquire AGAIN, now I'm told the OTHER box is out of stock, but it will be there by the following Wednesday, and they will be sending me 24 additional packs for my inconvenience. (Packs of what?) The following Wednesday comes and goes, nothing.

I call them. I tell the lady on the phone to cancel my order. We have a little argument in which I tell her it's dishonest to portray you have a product, lure people in to ordering from you, and then doing the delay-forever game because you don't really have it. She tells me she has no control over when they get their supplies, the suppliers do. I again tell her to cancel my order, she yells back, "OK, Fine!" and hangs up.

Weeks pass. I then get a notice in my email from this company that my order has shipped. I'm irritated by this, but I think, what the hell, I still want Series I and Black Diamond boxes. And they are now worth considerably more than what I was paying when I made this order in mid-January. So I'll just take the boxes and chalk it up as a lesson not to deal with this company ever again.

Their notice includes one of those shipping code numbers with the U.S. Postal Service. Now, since Feb. 17, when I go to the post office website and put in the code, it says only that USPS "was informed by the shipper to expect this package for shipping." It still has not shipped.

On Feb. 27 or 28 I sent them an email. Explaining all of the B.S. that has transpired to this point. And what about that 24-pack peace offering? That seems to have vanished. I told them "if, by 9 a.m. PST Thursday, March 2, I have not received word from the USPS that the package is in their hands and on its way to me, I'll be informing my credit card company of a fraud."

No response to my email. The package is not on its way. I've actually been too busy in recent days to follow up with my credit card company, but I certainly will be.

So, in short, what Pantera said. Avoid sportscardwholesale like the plague.

I'm never going to buy from them again. They didn't even email me or atleast call me to tell my items went on back order and the worst thing about this is they already have my money. I used my debit card so hopefully I can get my money back. I know crap happens but I think this kinda of stuff is ridiculous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast