Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Faber vs Aldo !!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See owen_cards_collectibles's Items on eBay

Faber vs Aldo !!!!!

watched the wec event tonite, loved watching ben henderson submit jamie varner....mike brown looked great in his return after being defeted by jose aldo, urijah faber looked pretty good in his return also...........

Urijah will more than likely get his shot at Jose Aldo and the title, imo im not sure Urijah can handle Jose Aldo, i think it will be a great fight but aldo will retain his belt, anyone else have an opinion on this fight?????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Faber looked pretty good last night against a super tough opponent, he submitted a high level BJJ black belt! However, Aldo is a freak of nature and will probably be favored to win, but I wouldn't count out Faber. He's been in a lot of battles and has a big experience edge over Aldo.

I just hope they don't put this fight on PPV like the rumors are saying. The fans already pay for a UFC PPV almost every month, so it's nice to get the WEC events on cable.