davemason2k

How much are Prior rookies going for

???

i see you got your account activated.....Prior is going for pretty high right now....Everyone is grabbing his Rc's.

I remember I bought a box of 01 rookie update two years ago and i pulled a sweet spot rc of prior and it was booking for like 15 bucks...now its booking for 60...it seems like anything Prior, Pujols, and Willis is hot right now

davemason2k
    wow! I just got back into trading cards this year after a long break. The prices of these packs of cars really stinks. I only buy single cards now instead of packs

you can always check ebay for good deals.

davemason2k
    yup, thats one of the things i do now. Ebay is awesome!

You've got plenty of time to grab Prior RCs at bargain prices.

I don't remember the last time a pitcher's card kept going higher and higher.

Look at Randy Johnson -- his cards can be bought a bit cheaper now that he's been injured than back a couple years ago.

Same for Kerry Wood -- he was red hot coming out. Then missed that year for elbow surgery, and he's no longer as hot

Don't buy when everyone wants them. That'll guarantee you're paying a premium

depends, the ultimate collection, leaf RS, spx, and sp authentic autos go for 150+ usually, the others you can get relatively cheap.