Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

What In Person Autos do you Collect?

I am working on a project on In Person Signed Memorabilia

I am curious to get everyone's opinion on this.

If you had a chance to get an auto from every player on your favorite team/sport, what would you get signed?
    Also, would you go for the whole team on one item or get something individuallly?

I mainly collect in person hockey pucks, so obviously, that is my preference. What's Yours?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See webstersjk's Items on eBay

I like individual autograph I guess because I like individual sports. I collect IP MMA autographs and have more than 200 in my possession.

I am working on a project on In Person Signed Memorabilia

I am curious to get everyone's opinion on this.

If you had a chance to get an auto from every player on your favorite team/sport, what would you get signed?
    Also, would you go for the whole team on one item or get something individuallly?

I mainly collect in person hockey pucks, so obviously, that is my preference. What's Yours?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the whole IP minor league baseball thing personally, bc you get to meet the players when they are young and you take a chance at if they will make it big time or bust....Example I have done this since 2001 and I have Ryan Howard , Cole Hamels, Gavin Flyod, etc then I have tons of no names but its still great to meet the young baseball stars now....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

Thats cool - What items do you get Auto'd?