Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (16)
    Country
    See midnight_show's Items on eBay

exactly that's why it took 3 weeks to finally get the spx i bought from you and another 3 weeks for you to complete the trade. Not trying to be difficult here but just speaking the truth. Most USA seller hate shipping overseas it's a pain in the ™™™ to fill all the paperwork out then pray that everything gets there.

The reason I didnt complete the thread was because in between selling the card and you receiving it is because I moved OVERSEAS to a third world country called Papua New Guinea with very slow and very unreliable internet access. The reason it took three weeks to get there, I dont know, I dont control the US postal service, if I did, I would make all of your cards our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!!!!! Our creed would be,

"Here at US postal service, we strive for excellence, and our number ONE aim is that ANYTHING that ctozzi sends or is receiving gets there is a time frame befitting that of our number one customer. You see, he cries very quickly, and no one likes to see people cry do they?? So lets SORT IT OUT!!!!"

And you speak on behalf of all millions of Americans who "HATE TO SEND OVERSEAS!!!!!" Ive done hundreds of trades with Americans, and have never once had an issue. Postage is postage, it might take a week it might take three.

Why dont you go and fill up someone elses threads with salty tears mate. If you dont have and Brandon Roy exquistes to sell me, which is ALL THAT THIS THREAD IS ASKING FOR, M O V E O N!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (16)
    Country

Bump bump bump!!

There MUST be more out there!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (16)
    Country

bump it up one time.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (16)
    Country

bump it up, the well seems to be running dry!!

SHOW SOME ROY!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (16)
    Country

Bump it up YO!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12