Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carmelo Anthony???

Carmelo Anthony???

Does anyone know if Anthony on 'Cuse is going to enter the draft this year?? He would be the 3rd pick behind King James and that 17 year old kid from Europe IMO. JW LMK

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i think he should leave now...hes 6-9 and a good size...he has all the talent he needs also

for info on future and past drafts go to nbadraft.net

He's definitely a top5 pick behind LeBron and that tall ™™™ dude from Europe, so I think Anthony would be foolish to not leave.

Originally posted by IggyWH
    He's definitely a top5 pick behind LeBron and that tall ™™™ dude from Europe, so I think Anthony would be foolish to not leave.
    Exactly!! You can't get much better than what his stock is at now, so why play another year when the only thing that can happen is you pay poorly and you lose millions on your new contract. I think he will help out whatever NBA team he gets drafted to because he's so versatile and athletic.

If he stayed, next year they could be a championship caliber team

he should stay 1 more year and maybe have a chance at winning the nccaa tournment but if he goes he will be a 3rd overall

I personally would like to se him stay because I enjoy watching him play college basketball, but I think he will go to the NBA, and why not? If you are guarenteed millions why wouldn't you. If I were him I'd be going to the NBA. Why stay in school and risk an injury or a sub-fan sophmore season. NBA for Carmelo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast