Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes toronto bound..sounds good to me..

It would take TO's whole roster................Hmmm, the Toronto Kovalchuk's?

Kind of a nice ring.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Captngeetch's Items on eBay

NY Rangers Please !!

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

It would take TO's whole roster................Hmmm, the Toronto Kovalchuk's?

Kind of a nice ring.

-ha ha don't worry toronto has lots of deadweight we can give up..lol.-(overpaid ones )
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

You gotta figure, if Dion Phaneuf makes 6.5 Million, Kovalchuk's worth double that, he's twice the player, RIGHT.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

You gotta figure, if Dion Phaneuf makes 6.5 Million, Kovalchuk's worth double that, he's twice the player, RIGHT.

If Kovie is making 13 million, it's going to be in the KHL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See EmpireHockey's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

As a person who once lived in LA, and now in the ATL...I hate to lose Kovy. He's a huge star in this god-forsaken town.

Kovalchuk is a hidden talent. When **u-hem** when he wants to win and play hard, he easily surpases Ovechkin in skill and talent. Being on a perenially losing team will wear any athelete down....

I am looking forward to him joining a winning team, where the goalie dosn't get injuried 2 times a year, and there's a centerman that can skate with him, which he never has had his whole career except for Marc Savard....whom was okay, but not the toughest player in the league.

LA looks promising....I've heard Jack Johson, Teubert, Brayden Schenn, and a 1st for Kovalchuk....Might be overpaying, but Kovy will definitely give them the best chance to come out of the West with San Jose playing the way they are.

I've also heard STL, but I don't know who would be going the other way....TJ Oshie and Berglund maybe???

Boston would have to give up Milan Lucic and Wheeler and Toronto's 1st....

PHI would have to give up Jeff Carter, trade back Braydon Coburn, and a 1st.

Well, we all will have to see....

Do you think his card prices will start to go up?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

I would LOVE to see him here in LA..........

With that said....

I think he should get something close to compareable to Crosby/Ovechkin $$$$ - He hasnt been that far away in the last 3 years but I dont think he should get more - If he does, it just opens up the gate for more players to demand more $$$$ making some supertsars not affordable for their current team....

The ones I would HATE to lose would be Schenn, Teubert, Bernier, Hickey, Kopitar, Brown, Quick, Doughty, Simmonds, Smyth, Parse and Handzus....The rest are free to go....Would like to see Frolov, Johnson, Purcell, Ivanans, Moller & 2011 1st rounder go for Kovy (I can wish, right?)

Kovy - Kopi - Smyth would make a very nice line...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BeezerBarkhouse's Items on eBay

I would LOVE to see him here in LA..........

With that said....

I think he should get something close to compareable to Crosby/Ovechkin $$$$ - He hasnt been that far away in the last 3 years but I dont think he should get more - If he does, it just opens up the gate for more players to demand more $$$$ making some supertsars not affordable for their current team....

The ones I would HATE to lose would be Schenn, Teubert, Bernier, Hickey, Kopitar, Brown, Quick, Doughty, Simmonds, Smyth, Parse and Handzus....The rest are free to go....Would like to see Frolov, Johnson, Purcell, Ivanans, Moller & 2011 1st rounder go for Kovy (I can wish, right?)

Kovy - Kopi - Smyth would make a very nice line...

Leafs will give you Pony and Stempniak for this. Deal? lol j/k

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Pony and Stempniak for Ivanans, Purcell, and Zeiler is our counter offer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Kings
    See cssportsca's Items on eBay

Fro and JMFJ will get some value - The others are freebees.....

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast